Hauppauge Asian girls incall 929-362-8689

Working in the area and decided to give this ad a try. Sent text message and received a reply about 10 minutes later. Response included location. Nicest hotel I've visited on one of these adventures. Gave ETA 15 minutes and headed over. I arrived and waited for the 15 minutes to be up. Asked for room # but wasn't answered immediately. 5 minutes later sent 2nd request and received no response. Started leaving after being there 12 minutes and received a response. Asked race and age. I answered and was immediately given the room number. Walking in I was hoping the girl would be as fine as the hotel and pretty excited. Knocked on the door and was let in by an Asian lady in her 40's in a short low cut dress. About 5ft. Thin but not bony. No ass or breasts but wonderful nipples. To be honest, I was very let down. But we're both there so lets do it. She was kind of shy. We didn't speak much so not sure her about her English. When she did say a word or two she was easy to understand and she seemed to understand me.

$130 hh and $160 for the hr. I opt for hh.
Got undressed and hoped on the bed. She got some wipes and cleaned me up and started an excellent BBJ. I'm playing with her tiny pussy and awesome nipples the entire time. She is full bush if you're into that. After 10 minutes I'm feeling great and want to move on to I tell her to jump on. She throws on a condom and lubes it and herself up and goes ACG. She is ok tight and takes it like a champ. I'm nowhere near making her out on depth because she is going all the way up and slamming down all the way. I was worried she was going to hurt me lol. After a couple minutes i have her go all the way down and grind on me. After about 30 seconds everything gets super warm and wet. But she is still very quiet. Barely made any noise the whole time. Flip her into visionary and pound away. Love the wet squishy noises and her decent tightness and blow in a couple minutes. It's been a little over 20 minutes and I expect her to clean me up and to leave. I lay down on the bed and she starts cleaning me up. But instead of stopping when I'm clean she applies the KY and goes back to work with a very nice hand job. I'm not in any hurry so I was down. Didn't think I had a second pop in me but I'm up for a challenge. After 5 minutes she gets more lube and is going to town like a champ. Feels great but I'm afraid there's no chance to breath life back into it. She grabs the towel and cleans me up again. Then she gobbles me up with another BBJ. That grabs JR's attention because this time is even better than the first. She is now straddling and rubbing herself on my leg and almost has me ready to blow again and then she jumps on raw. Not was I was looking for but I pause for a second and she was all the way down. Stupid me. Anyways, 5 seconds later I'm regretting and pulling out. She goes back down and BBJCIM in 30 seconds.

It's been 45 minute so I grab another $30. She earned every penny. Felt amazing. 2 pops. I've paid more for much less. Obviously no rush but she was getting texts the entire time. She never even looked towards her phone.

Looks 5 to 6
technique 9
Room 9 she has her rice pot in there.

For that level of service and price, it's a definite repeat for me. I wish she was younger and had a better body. But she was 100% natural, soft and nice to touch. I do like that. She wasn't going to let me leave without being completely satisfied.

First post. I hope it meets the communities standards. I like this forum. Until I recently found it, I only visited AMPS. Since then, I've done a couple of these hotel set-ups in other areas. All Asian or black with mostly good results. Hoping to try a natural petite Hispanic or Indian soon. But all I can find on LI are very enhanced Hispanics.

.......$130 hh and $160 for the hr. I opt for hh..........It's been 45 minute so I grab another $30. She earned every penny. Felt amazing. 2 pops. I've paid more for much less. Obviously no rush but she was getting texts the entire time. She never even looked towards her phone.

Looks 5 to 6
technique 9
Room 9 she has her rice pot in there.

For that level of service and price, it's a definite repeat for me. I wish she was younger and had a better body...........She wasn't going to let me leave without being completely satisfied........
IMHO, in my long history of mongering, with very few exceptions, if "she was younger and had a better body" she most likely would be no where near that price point or if at that price point not at that level of service.

I don't disagree agree in NY. I don't have much experience there. I travel a lot. At that price point I've had great success in Texas, Florida, Vegas, Jersey, and even San Francisco and bay area. Mmm San Francisco.
Before leaving, I tried a tinder Snapchat date in Merrick for same price but never got room number. So that sucked.
I've had very good amp experiences at that price in NYC and Astoria. But not on Long Island. Just hate driving into hell traffic. Kind of ruins experience.

Ok so I had some time to ay this morning to go play sent yer a text got a very fast response and set up was done drove out to a very nice hotel in Islandia texted her when I got there she sent the room number and I was off to the races. I forgot to mention when we setting up she sent a picture good looking c cups real nice when I got there she was the girl in the picture so started with a covered bj then she got on top and rode away went to doggie and finished in the cover.
After the cleanup she gave a pretty good back rub with plenty of time to roam around and play some more. Standard pricing 130 for the half 160 for the hour.
Looks 8
Service 8
Attitude 9
Price fair would definitely see again

Ok so I had some time to ay this morning to go play sent yer a text got a very fast response and set up was done drove out to a very nice hotel in Islandia texted her when I got there she sent the room number and I was off to the races. I forgot to mention when we setting up she sent a picture good looking c cups real nice when I got there she was the girl in the picture so started with a covered bj then she got on top and rode away went to doggie and finished in the cover.
After the cleanup she gave a pretty good back rub with plenty of time to roam around and play some more. Standard pricing 130 for the half 160 for the hour.
Looks 8
Service 8
Attitude 9
Price fair would definitely see again
Hmmmmmmm?? A "Review" so innocuous it almost reads like an "Ad" or a "Rebuttal"

Could be wrong...But Just sayin

I’d say you’re wrong. Check his other reviews. These are the frivolous comments that make real reviewers not post.

This post should be deleted.

I’d say you’re wrong. Check his other reviews. These are the frivolous comments that make real reviewers not post.

This post should be deleted.
Yes frivolous but sometimes the UG World & world at whole needs a lil frivolity.
As you said it is frivolous I wouldn't say it was all that harmful in tone. I said that I..."could be wrong" then you said I was wrong.
Also I could say that most not all but most reviews of these Asian agencies that I've read(which maybe it should be mereged with, but that's not for me to say) Are generally pretty negative and somehow he found the one girl who was all 8s & 9s that actually gave a massage after the deed was done?
Probably more a style issue but in the 2nd line he notes "I forgot to mention"...It was only the 2nd line of the review??? The written tone there feels like he feels "compelled to mention"
If I'm wrong I'm wrong as I stated. But it was also meant to be a quick lighthearted critique of the writing style as well. Maybe he learns something from my comment & becomes more like MadMike(I think that was his name) or MUGI
If a lighthearted frivolous comment actually stopped him from writing reviews then I highly doubt he had the testicles to enjoy the service he recieved.
With that all said I Really don't care if it's deleted.
Just frivolously sayin

Yes frivolous but sometimes the UG World & world at whole needs a lil frivolity.
As you said it is frivolous I wouldn't say it was all that harmful in tone. I said that I..."could be wrong" then you said I was wrong.
Also I could say that most not all but most reviews of these Asian agencies that I've read(which maybe it should be mereged with, but that's not for me to say) Are generally pretty negative and somehow he found the one girl who was all 8s & 9s that actually gave a massage after the deed was done?
Probably more a style issue but in the 2nd line he notes "I forgot to mention"...It was only the 2nd line of the review??? The written tone there feels like he feels "compelled to mention"
If I'm wrong I'm wrong as I stated. But it was also meant to be a quick lighthearted critique of the writing style as well. Maybe he learns something from my comment & becomes more like MadMike(I think that was his name) or MUGI
If a lighthearted frivolous comment actually stopped him from writing reviews then I highly doubt he had the testicles to enjoy the service he recieved.
With that all said I Really don't care if it's deleted.
Just frivolously sayin
Would have been better that you’d said nothing on your rebuttal. Just like guys talking about how wrong it is to bare back.
Overall it creates problems with members posting. Just saying.

Gave this one a try yesterday. Same nice hotel in Hauppauge as mentioned earlier.
Texted the number and got received a reply within minutes. Donation was 130hh, 160hr.
10 minutes later I'm in the parking lot and tell them I'm there. Receive room number after about 10 minutes.

I get a strange feeling when I walk to the front door. A man had been standing there qt the door on his phone since I'd arrived. I walk.past him, go to elevator and he comes in the elevator before door closes. He presses the floor above mine. I get off and go the opposite way of the room and check the staircases, go back towards the room passing the elevators and check the opposing staircases as well. Adrenaline is pumping a bit more but it's been a while since the boys have has any attention so like a dumbass I go the the room.
I text the number if they are police and they respond no.
I knock...... nothing.
Knock again a little harder. Nothing still.

I listen for voices and hear a phone ring.
What answered could best be described as the Asian version of Edith Bunker.
I'm guessing she fell asleep and the handler woke her up. I'm glad because that was NOT the voice of the "new young" girl they promoted.
I took off after hearing the voice before the door could open.
I'll try again another time to see if the next one is better.