Hauppague Spinner 516-418-3891

Review-

I have seen her twice about a month ago. She is real. I can understand that her pics seem fake but I had a feeling she was real so I was willing to take a chance. So when I reached out to her, I believe her rates were 120,180, 250 which may have since changed but thats with CBJ, covered everything. When I got to her room, I was glad to see her pics are real and she had a hot body on her. She could tell I was nervous as I typically am when I meet a provider for the first time, but she talked with me which helped calm me down. I am big on BBJ, so I asked if that was an option. It may be based on how she feels about you, but she was willing to do a hhr with BBJ for me but its 250. I went for it and was happy I did. Her BBJ was pretty good and she took direction pretty well, but she did say no CIM or facial which I was disappointed about. Afterwards, we did missionary and she keeps a mask on for her own preference which I didn't mind and I understand. We finished with doggy as I pounded her hard and was able to blow in the bag. We talked afterwards and got to know each other until a timer went off. She does time the session which I didn't realize initially. Overall, I personally had a good time both times I have seen her. But her rates are pretty high for me to see her all the time.

Review-

I have seen her twice about a month ago. She is real. I can understand that her pics seem fake but I had a feeling she was real so I was willing to take a chance. So when I reached out to her, I believe her rates were 120,180, 250 which may have since changed but thats with CBJ, covered everything. When I got to her room, I was glad to see her pics are real and she had a hot body on her. She could tell I was nervous as I typically am when I meet a provider for the first time, but she talked with me which helped calm me down. I am big on BBJ, so I asked if that was an option. It may be based on how she feels about you, but she was willing to do a hhr with BBJ for me but its 250. I went for it and was happy I did. Her BBJ was pretty good and she took direction pretty well, but she did say no CIM or facial which I was disappointed about. Afterwards, we did missionary and she keeps a mask on for her own preference which I didn't mind and I understand. We finished with doggy as I pounded her hard and was able to blow in the bag. We talked afterwards and got to know each other until a timer went off. She does time the session which I didn't realize initially. Overall, I personally had a good time both times I have seen her. But her rates are pretty high for me to see her all the time.
Definitely a cutie
Any DFK or DATY on menu?

Definitely a cutie
Any DFK or DATY on menu?
Unfortunately I did not try either. The reason I didn't try DFK was cause she had the mask on cause of her personal reason so I figured that would be off the menu. I did not try DATY but I will definitely ask next time. My second session, she did say she had a surprise for me and took out a vibrator and played with herself with it. It got me hard pretty quick and in the mood. For me personally, something about seeing a girl have an orgasm on her face turns me on a lot.

Tried meeting her last week, past 9PM… no luck. Got as far as Age and ethnicity, gave me the rates, and location. Once I texted back to let her know I was On my way, no response, waited around the área for about 15-20 min, finally gave up on her. To bad she does look amazing.