Hartford, and the Surrounding Areas

Well, I think that it's time to pay a visit to the area some call a vast wasteland, and others feel is one of the best kept secrets in the New England area. The plethora of AMPs, outcall, and incall establishments, the infamous Waterbury attractions, not to mention the wary and over-priced fun in the Springfield area.

My personal favorite, as I'm sure many would agree, is the Alpha Health Club. I recently went there and had a personal training session with a very attractive young lass named Asia. She was able to give me an entire workout, leaving no stones unturned, nor were there any restrictions to the exercises, other than making certain to have protection when doing potentially dangerous exersises.

Last edited:
Alpha House

By far the best thing in the area. You are sure to fine very friendly ladies to serve you soda, coffee, play pool, video games or just shot the breeze. The stay as long as you like attitude, clean shower area with all the trimmings is a nice touch. The girls are very attractive, wide varity of flavas and the whole experiance is non rushed. Tipping max out about $ for fs and .5 at the door depending on stay in private room.

Another fun place is the New Seoul Spa in Vernon. It's a Korean AMP, stricktly HR, but good service AND value. $50 + $20-40.

No appointments, just walk in, and they close at 9