Harry O's

I have been meaning to try out this place but would like to know if anyone has any recommendations on when is a better time to go: Afternoon shift or Night shift????

The place has changed a lot and gone downhill, IMO, but the afternoon shift at least used to be better. It's even more of a clip joint than ever.

There are some good older threads about the place, especially brykster's rants about the joint. I miss brykster.

wadaya mean you miss me? I'm right here : )

I just don't go out nearly as much anymore. mostly bevcause there doesn't seem to be a reason to go out. Clubs are DEAD!!!!

Actually, I couldn't have said it any better myself. The place went down hill about 5 years ago when most of the hot Brazilian chicks left to be replaced by husky, ungrateful Dominicans. They also underwent a change in management that eliminated a lot of the good times. Older, easy going bouncers (K.B. and Gene) were replaced by young, tough hoodlums with something to prove and the beaded curtain that used to cover the entrance to the L.D. room is long gone.

Last time I went was a Sunday about 6 months ago and saw no reason to return. Don't get me wrong, there is mileage to be had (a dancer will sit on your lap and jack you off or give you cowgirl intercourse) and if I wasn't privy to the good old days, I might think it is a cool place; but knowing what I know, I'm just depressed about what it has turned into. Dances are 25 bucks a song and usually last at least 5 minutes.

If you are close by, give it a shot. It's been a loooong time and things may have improved. you never know.

Last edited:
So, bandaid,

anything good these days?

I've been clubbing mostly in P-town Jersey; but it really is dead. The dancers are getting more and more hideous. I guess there isn't enough money coming into the clubs to attract lookers.

wadaya mean you miss me? I'm right here : )

I just don't go out nearly as much anymore. mostly bevcause there doesn't seem to be a reason to go out. Clubs are DEAD!!!!

Actually, I couldn't have said it any better myself. The place went down hill about 5 years ago when most of the hot Brazilian chicks left to be replaced by husky, ungrateful Dominicans. They also underwent a change in management that eliminated a lot of the good times. Older, easy going bouncers (K.B. and Gene) were replaced by young, tough hoodlums with something to prove and the beaded curtain that used to cover the entrance to the L.D. room is long gone.

Last time I went was a Sunday about 6 months ago and saw no reason to return. Don't get me wrong, there is mileage to be had (a dancer will sit on your lap and jack you off or give you cowgirl intercourse) and if I wasn't privy to the good old days, I might think it is a cool place; but knowing what I know, I'm just depressed about what it has turned into. Dances are 25 bucks a song and usually last at least 5 minutes.

If you are close by, give it a shot. It's been a loooong time and things may have improved. you never know.
Thanks for the info guys.......I guess I will give it a shot...If anything changed for the better I will report back...Thanks again.

So, bandaid,

anything good these days?

I've been clubbing mostly in P-town Jersey; but it really is dead. The dancers are getting more and more hideous. I guess there isn't enough money coming into the clubs to attract lookers.
No, worse. The girls have turned over and it's a harder crowd. How they intend to make money is more than I can figure out. The LDs are shorter and you're quickly hit up for a HJ; if you don't take it, the dance is over. Only boredom for a few months will get me back, briefly. Your haunts in NJ are too far away for me.

Went back to Harry O's on a random wednesday afternoon for lunch, saw Jessica again, bought a drink for her and myself, went to that semi private room, alone which was good because there were two couples in there before us. nice cow girl from her, she was pretty hot, dominican, 26ish, nice big boobs, got her number for "take out" she wanted $280 for the hour??? Was gonna call her and offer $200 at MOST, total damage $75, with drinks... $60 for one song LD

My favorite girl at Harry O's quoted me $300 for an hour of takeout. The takeout is at a local motel so I would imagine you would have to pay for the room also. This is more money than I like to spend but if I was real hot for some chica, I might. I went to Harry O's two weeks ago on a Friday afternoon. I called my girl first to make sure she was working. My usual routine is to have one beer, pop and run. When I walked in I saw my girl going into the lap dance room with a customer. About ten minutes later she came and said hello to me at the bar. She asked if I was going to have another beer because there were other customers she had to say hello to. I said "no problem". I saw her work two guys into the LD room. She came back over to me and said it was her turn to dance and asked if I could wait. "No problem". So I finally got what I came for. She is a tight little cutie. I left the bar and found my car was blocked in the lot. I had to go back in to ask for cars to be moved. There was my girl with another guy on line for the LD room. 5 guys in less than an hour. God bless her, she's a little fuck machine. I would go again for a quick pop but I'm out on the takeout. I don't want to eat McDonalds at a gourmet price.

Last edited:
Today was worse than ever. There were three dancers at the transition between first and second. The first was pretty mechanical but she had a great body. The second wa completely mechanical, a little sullen and couldn't have picked me out of a lineup after I'd fed her some dollars. Not even many customers. A nearly total breakdown.

Has anyone seen Carolina from Harry's? I know she worked at Teddies for a little bit, but then she fell off the radar. I was just thinking about some old girls I banged, and she was pretty cute last I recall.