Harley Sin 516-549-3870 Bayshore White/blond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Ok, so in my curiosity, I needed to test this one out.. Although the price point for me I can't justify, the guy downstairs took over and called the shots, set up wasn't bad to contact. After being able to coordinate I pulled the trigger, She travels around the island so I guess location may vary. In a decent place, no flea bag joint. Gave me the room number, as soon as I knocked my adrenaline is racing because I'm hoping that it's real, well sure enough it is the girl in the pictures, the recently Blue hair. Now one of the reviewers said Filters say a thousand words, well that is true, she is very cute, but she is an average girl in person, she grabs me for LE check, we start talking, I use the bathroom, we chat some more and I give her the SS of 200.

I climb on the bed naked and just looking at her body, and as she crawls to me starts with a BBBJ, a good one at that, now I'm just getting into the mood and I tell her I'm ready, she gets on top for some mish, then DS as I needed to see that ass shot, then mish to end banging away. Everything was covered after the BBBJ. Now she did not rush or look at the clock, She is shaved and had a nice pink pussy, nice lips. I clean up and more chatting, she tells me about someone using her pics and trying to get people to believe they are her. I use the bathroom again, thank her for seeing me and see her again. Will I see her again, its possible, I just don't like the price point, if she lowered her price a little I might but it's not enough at this time for me to splurge. But since the island has limited options, or just enough options right now for me to take a chance, im still gonna keep wandering for something new.

this girl from her own social media page shared a message that another lady is sending around claiming that she has some std's and now has HIV.

just a heads up, this is information from harley's own social media account she shared to claim that it is false information.

this girl from her own social media page shared a message that another lady is sending around claiming that she has some std's and now has HIV.

just a heads up, this is information from harley's own social media account she shared to claim that it is false information.
doubtful but she will let anyone bbfs for $100 on top of the rates she publishes. So the ss is $200 or $300 bare.

just text her and ask.

she sucks some good dick but she’s too high risk raw dogging everything for me although I’d probably let her suck my dick in a pinch

billyS

Reign of Terror

Note to everyone, stop asking for screenshots of this.

We don't allow third party info, no less fourth party.

I think clinics not only one going to be busy think the labs processing specimens going to be even busier. Although screenshots shouldn't be shared the information in general should be taken under advisement until refuted as speculation. Let those who are suspicious do their own hw and come to their own conclusions. J/s

Sounds a bit like Maria Carey’s sister. Didn’t everyone avoid her like the plague.

I wonder how many lurkers are shitting themselves now with this sad news?

Status
Not open for further replies.