Harley Sin 516-549-3870 Bayshore White/blond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw her ad about a month or so ago and have been following her IG ever since. She posts daily stories showing what she is wearing and confirming it’s actually her while asking guys to come hang out. The way she talks is kinda cute and she seemed like a chill person. Her pictures had me a little skeptical because these fucking filters these days can make anyone attractive. Her outfit today was pretty hot so I slid into her DM’s like Ricky Henderson sliding into second base. That is how we set up our meet.

Expensive. $150 BBJ $200 SS $300 HHR $400 HR

I Opted for the BBJ and brought some extra if i decided to fuck her.

I get to the awful motel in Bayshore and message her. She answers right away saying she needed 3 minutes. Um ok? 3 minutes? Then literally 3 minutes later she gives me the room. I drive to other side of this shithole and see a black dude walking to his car. He’s her “friend” I would find out later.
I go up to her room and she answers the door immediately.

So far the set up and communication couldn’t have been better. And now nothing can be worse, motel is shady and disgusting, “Friend” waiting outside, and I’m in a room that is a mess with a crack pipe in plain site. She didn’t seem like a crackhead at all but, the crack pipe was there soo.

But she’s hot. Short, late 20’s, early 30’s, White, Blonde, nice body. Skinny waist, flat stomach, small tits, phat ass and thick thighs. Shes got makeup on and fake eyelashes that were pretty nice actually. She’s wearing a skin tight dress that looked really good. I asked her to keep it on. She’s also really cool and kind of unintentionally funny. She’s a ball of energy. She apologizes about the room and she starts making the beds, while she tells me that she is going to stay in the general area but she will be moving to a nicer place.

When she is done making the beds, she excitedly tells me how good she sucks dick and how much she loves it. I get comfortable and sit on the edge of the bed and she gets on her knees. I asked her if I can give her another $40 and record it. She agrees and gets to work.

There have been a lot of “BJ queens” talked about on this board that I have went and seen based on the gushing reviews. Non of them were really anything special. Bro, this chick Harley gave me top 3 head in my life.

Started off slow, a lot of licking and playing with my dick, smacking it on her tongue, lots of spit, attention to the balls. And she kept looking up into the camera, some moaning. I said something to the effect of GOD DAMN, and she looked back into the camera and said “I told you I was good at this” with a big smile on her face.

Then she activated BEAST MODE. Hard sucking, fast up and down, deep throat on every bob, no breaks AT ALL. Being a larger guy downstairs, a true DT isn’t easy to come by. This chick didn’t even gag once. Once she started going HAM I only lasted about 5 more minutes. CIM, swallow, and kept sucking until
I asked her to stop.

Some small talk and out the door.

Her work name is the same as her IG name so if you want to see what she looks like you can search that. She looks better in person. Those filters are just weird.

Set-up- 10/10
Location- minus 31/10
Price- 5/10 because I’m a cheap bastard
Service 10/10

150 + 40 for video. Expensive for a BJ, but if you don’t mind spending it’s worth it.

See her soon. If the pipe on the table belonged to her, she will probably burn out quick

There was another Harley I read about, a crack addict, with 3 handlers, who scammed mongers about 5 yrs ago. Also out of Bayshore. I think I read it searching UG. Just be cautious.

I personally knew this girl prior to her new life. Dont really go through the ad sites as much as I should these days and didn’t see this until now.
Very sad to see her life has fell into the hole it has. My only guess is her drug habit turned into the typical ‘owe the dealer’ situation while a proposition to make money for herself.
Its been a few years and I did hook up with her while she was a civilian but her BJ is top notch and she can ride a dick like no one’s business.
Did you happen to see track marks? She used to be a pill popping cokehead. She has a relative that I cannot see how this will not get back to them given their line of work.

ok when someone says she is the top 3,BBBJ iIhave to check her out.

I went to a nice motel in Ronkonkoma. No waiting--she is new to this business. cute, a little thick in the thighs but nothing bad. Quite chatty.
I guess her popularity has gone up. I went for the SS at $200- (wow) Nice looking overall- room was nice and clean no smoke , no crack pipes. She is quite chatty. She asked 3 times if I was LE. She immediately said get comfortable, I was on the bed in a few minutes and she did her thing.
Nice deep throat all around very good. I hadn't been laid in a few days so it took an embarrassingly short time.
Swallowed some and went to the bathroom. dropped some tissue next to me- no cleanup.

I have literally been with 1000's of women and she is in the top 40. I don't know how I would rate her otherwise, she does suck a mean cock. However that is one expensive BBBJ. I might return, but the cost is a turnoff--I thought $150 - would be the market price.

Forgot to mention-- she said she is from the island but is going on vacation early April--who knows?

Review-

I have seen her recently in Bayshore, but I have seen her a few times prior. Just got too busy to write a review before. Nice, pretty blonde, sometimes she does dye her hair or wear a more colorful wig it seems. Bubbly personality, has mentioned what seems like a pimp before and I have noticed coke in prior meets. Overall, she is pretty honest so you will get decent service. Typically I have paid 200 SS, but only go for bbbj with her. Last time just paid 150 when I asked for just bbbj. Got to the place, she was very welcoming with her nice personality. Laid down and she always gives crazy good suction. She pays attention to the whole dick and caters to my balls if asked. She does this crazy hot thing where she uses her tongue and licks into the top of my dick, drives me wild. Eventually blows me hard and deep throats from time to time until I CIM w/ swallow. We clean up and catch up a little each time and then I am on my way. Btw she has also mentioned to me going away for vacation early April, so id catch her soon before she's not around for a while.

I did plan on seeing her a while back but decided agaisnt it due to rates and the she also said no to bbj and DT when i asked. It was with a different number and at the time she way in the sayville motel.

Might be worth a shot, i can see her taking the torch from Bri in the long term.

I’ve reached out to her. Her rates are now Ss:200 Hhr:300 Hr:500
The hour rate has gone up significantly. Wonder if she just wants to do more shorter visit to maximize income. 4 ss = $800 vs 1 hr = $500.

She has been advertising close to me recently. Texted her last week. Set up meeting, agree to app payment and she said text when close. I followed up and got no response. Just went home after a shitty day.

this am she is advertising early so I reach out. Tell her I’m jumping in shower. See her in 30 min. Again text me when you are 10 out. Again, follow through and get ghosted. About an hour later she responds like I just reached out to her.

I said wtf you ghosted me and no you respond. Oh, I fell back asleep. Looking at your texts. No app payment. Didn’t even ask why it changed. Told her that doesn’t work bc SO will see $300 withdrawal. Told her sorry to bother. Go back to sleep I’m not coming.

get a text fuck u w the attitude you’re blocked.

Thank you for saving me $300. changes here own rules and doesn’t even acknowledge flaking earlier. She’s smoking on her Snapchat but must be a real train wreck in person.

She has been advertising close to me recently. Texted her last week. Set up meeting, agree to app payment and she said text when close. I followed up and got no response. Just went home after a shitty day.

this am she is advertising early so I reach out. Tell her I’m jumping in shower. See her in 30 min. Again text me when you are 10 out. Again, follow through and get ghosted. About an hour later she responds like I just reached out to her.

I said wtf you ghosted me and no you respond. Oh, I fell back asleep. Looking at your texts. No app payment. Didn’t even ask why it changed. Told her that doesn’t work bc SO will see $300 withdrawal. Told her sorry to bother. Go back to sleep I’m not coming.

Thank you for saving me $300. changes here own rules and doesn’t even acknowledge flaking earlier. She’s smoking on her Snapchat but must be a real train wreck in person.
Never ever send money to anyone IMO

I don't understand how some of these girls stay in business.

I reached out to this one a few weeks ago, just minutes after seeing her ad go up. Didn't hear back for several hours, at which point I really didn't have a good time-window, but the little head was in control, so I asked her if I could come for a short stay (quote was 200) and that I could get to her in 20 minutes. She agreed and gave me the hotel. I get there right on time and text that I'm in the lot. She texts me that she needs a few minutes, I say ok. I wait over 30 minutes, I'm already taking a big risk disappearing at this time, and now I've waited for way longer than the short stay should have lasted. Finally, I send a text saying I'm sorry, but I can't wait any longer. I actually wait about 5 minutes just to see if that would prompt a response to try to convince me to stay. Bottom line, I never heard from her at all, but i did notice that her ad was re-posted about 1 minute after I said I had to leave.

I'm glad to have saved my 200, but I don't understand why she wouldn't want my business, and who actually gets to see her? Is it like the whore lottery?

I don't understand how

I reached out to this one a few weeks ago, just minutes after seeing her ad go up. Didn't hear back for several hours, at which point I really didn't have a good time-window, but the little head was in control, so I asked her if I could come for a short stay (quote was 200) and that I could get to her in 20 minutes. She agreed and gave me the hotel. I get there right on time and text that I'm in the lot. She texts me that she needs a few minutes, I say ok. I wait over 30 minutes, I'm already taking a big risk disappearing at this time, and now I've waited for way longer than the short stay should have lasted. Finally, I send a text saying I'm sorry, but I can't wait any longer. I actually wait about 5 minutes just to see if that would prompt a response to try to convince me to stay. Bottom line, I never heard from her at all, but i did notice that her ad was re-posted about 1 minute after I said I had to leave.

I'm glad to have saved my 200, but I don't understand why she wouldn't want my business, and who actually gets to see her? Is it like the whore lottery?
she probably doubled booked as this is a common thing with some of them

I follow her new IG account which she is posting her location and promoting her only fans daily. She uses a filter that makes her look like she has brown AA skin. Its so ridiculous but I find it comical.

Anyway, in my OP I stated I contacted her via DM on IG. Maybe thats how to get better communication? Maybe the phone # is that of a handler? Just throwing it out there as I do not know for sure.. or maybe this part came to fruition-

See her soon. If the pipe on the table belonged to her, she will probably burn out quick

Status
Not open for further replies.