Harlee 631-354-3834 white junkie thief Eastern Suffolk now Kaisha Kay 631-314-3232

Bad location! She quoted 100 for car, 150 for incall, I opted for incall. Said she was near the Forum Diner in Bayshore, when I get near she gives me address. It was the same address I nearly got robbed at over a year ago!! Obviously didn't meet. Not sure if it's the same women, or if multiple women work out of that house. Stay away a house on Sunset not far from a stop sign!

See post 5,648
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/long-island-street-action.8821/page-283#post-1207424
I was visiting family close by and hit her up. When I mean close by I mean a few blocks away from that diner. She was asking all weird questions via text and I think it bothered her that I wanted to meet up so quick, literally told her I would be there in 15 mins. At first she was ordering delivery food, then all of a sudden could meet at that diner you spoke of and then when I said I’m on that block she states ‘sorry I’m going to have to pass’. I parked somewhere nearby so I can have an eye of the whole block and see her walking to that location. Something about the whole situation didn’t seem right and again it seems like maybe she is trying to setup people to rob. A shame because those tits look stellar... maybe one day but for now hard pass on this one.

Not knowing she had a thread on here, I threw her a text. Met up , she jumped in my car. She was kinda whacked out and high . Drove her to a quiet spot in brightwaters that I know is very secluded. 100 for bbbj. Great looking tits. Bbbj was okay. Nothing to write home about. No outrageous ball sucking or anything close. But still very good technique. Kinda funny. I busted my nut in her mouth. She gagged. She said “no cumming in my mouth!!” … I said “You forgot to tell me this, I’ll know from now on…” and then she said “oh ok, stupid me” and laughed it off.

I really dig the way she looks. I could see myself hitting that up more than once. But after all the flaky reviews I read on here, I should just count myself lucky that I had a good time.

I reviewed my experience here with her (never got to meet up) but have tried since. Her texting skills are horrid and she’s hard to get a hold of. Did you end up calling her?
Those tits look splendid and out of all the ads on the usual sites she is the current looker.
did she allow roaming of playing with her tits or pussy? And did you try to haggle from 1 bill? That’s high for a BJ with her usual motto of no CIM.

I reviewed my experience here with her (never got to meet up) but have tried since. Her texting skills are horrid and she’s hard to get a hold of. Did you end up calling her?
Those tits look splendid and out of all the ads on the usual sites she is the current looker.
did she allow roaming of playing with her tits or pussy? And did you try to haggle from 1 bill? That’s high for a BJ with her usual motto of no CIM.
I was in Bayshore and threw her a text. Immediate reply, She must have been looking at her phone that very moment. I didn’t argue. She said a hundred. I said sure. She was on the shaft but wouldn’t go all the way down to the pubes area.

I didn’t have that much jizz in me. I always rub one out before mongering. Let them work for the c note. I was fingering her. She didn’t have any odor.

So about six months ago I hit her up.. she was prompt with her response and gave me an address. Like an idiot I showed up.

she brought me into a disgusting trap house. Complete with plastic covers where doors should be, intense cigarette smoke, and just an all around beat down spot in brightwater.. we went into the back room which had two rocking chairs and four other chairs and that was it. She gave me a bunch of shit about only being able to provide service if she’s high, and that she needed my money up front so she could pay for weed before she does anything. Again, like an idiot, I gave her the benefit of the doubt. She was endearing and seemed genuine.. She took my money and left the room. She said she’s be back in a minute and a half tops. so there i waited. I waited for a solid 25 minutes before I heard the front door open and two male voices start screaming. I immediately put my jacket on and waited. The last thing I wanted to do was make my presence more known than it already was. Skinny black dude opened the door and said “yo.. who are you” I said I’m here with “Harley (at the time)” and he immediately pointed me to the door and I made my way out. No answer after that. Total ghost.

Damn man. There are older reviews when she first hit the scene of her pulling shit on car dates but not in call. Sounds like you dodged a major bullet of a far worse scenario. This is one the reasons I have never seen a provider in their home besides psycho JJ that was in patch village. If you read my review of my almost encounter with Harley you’ll see that when I went to the house to get her for the car date she was spooked and then when I said just meet at the diner a few houses from their home she wouldn’t.
brightwaters and broken down home isn’t all that common and while not the wealthiest street and on the outskirts of BW I was really shocked they haven’t been ousted and busted up by LEO at this point. This girl comes and goes with ads every couple months who knows what radar she is on, doesn’t help that her ads say BW and not bayshore alone for authorities to throw flags up.

Man I’m glad I saw this thread, because as others have pointed out this one is very attractive compared to a lot of the usual advertisers. It’s too bad, with her looks she could be making quite a living if she wasn’t pulling shit like this.

I wish I read this thread before I got ripped off today. Totally my fault. I usually do recon before seeing a new provider. I called and after several texts go to address in bayshore. I should have known it was a Crack house but when I went in it was so quiet. Brings me to room has me undress and takes donation. Then she has to get a condom. Well as soon as she left I knew she wasn't coming back. As I was about to leave I am confronted by 3 guys and told to leave. I did because I have too much to lose. I think I'm gonna take a break for a while from this mongering thing. Stay away from Harley Quinn aka ms Harley aka ms Quinn. I have gotten bad service before, or not what was agreed on but this a first for getting scammed

I wish I read this thread before I got ripped off today. Totally my fault. I usually do recon before seeing a new provider. I called and after several texts go to address in bayshore. I should have known it was a Crack house but when I went in it was so quiet. Brings me to room has me undress and takes donation. Then she has to get a condom. Well as soon as she left I knew she wasn't coming back. As I was about to leave I am confronted by 3 guys and told to leave. I did because I have too much to lose. ........
So you left because you had too much to lose? I'm assuming you mean — like your life?
Consider yourself lucky that the 3 guys didn't charge you and exit fee.

Live and learn.

I’ve been laying low on here. Mostly do to taming some of my addictions & while I enjoy conversing with many of my active friends here - it started to seem like throwing too much intel to too many trolls & stalkers who don’t contribute much to this site.

Anyway, been strictly keeping my mongering to once a week. Saw this one last week and from prior reviews I knew two things:

A) do not go to any incall she has
B) do not agree to any car date location she has

Knowing the Bayshore/Brightwaters area well I had a perfect location. Particularly an area of that town where cell phones hit a pocket of hard reception, foot traffic is low and LEO really don’t go.
I also knew going into this I wanted to fuck her, call it a Monger revenge fuck have you.
So we get to the spot, she starts sucking and I take out her tits which are incredible. One of the better set of tits on a provider I have ever seen. She’s wearing leggings so I start rubbing her pussy from the outside and she doesn’t stop me so I pull them down and slip two fingers inside. All nonsense aside like SteveO said maybe I put her in a spot to perform because I held the good card hand.
She actually set off an authentic moan a few mins into doing this, pulling my cock out her mouth and slapping it against her tongue.
So I say I have a condom and would throw her another 40 to fuck, she seems reluctant and I literally say ‘from what I hear you scam a lot of people, can’t scan them all’.
Took my chances on that one because it could have went anyway but she laughed said ‘oh shut the fuck and fuck me then’. We get out and go to the back seat and I’m fucking her mish grabbing those beautiful tits, she starts getting into it and at this point I realized I never put on the condom and she didn’t say anything. I pull out and shoot a massive load all over her stomach and clean it up.
After we were done I told ‘looks like you enjoyed yourself maybe you shouldn’t scam people all the time. You’d make more money.’
She then said ‘your hot but this is a job, I don’t like sucking and fucking strange men for money it’s just easy to rob them and fund what I need.’
I suggested Seeking Arrangements although I don’t partake in that and she said it’s too much work and she doesn’t have time for a girlfriend fantasy.
would I repeat? We’ll I was trying to see this one for a year now and finally nailed her down, literally but I think I dodged a major bullet and will cut my loses of future fun.
Total damage was $120 btw

I’ve been laying low on here. Mostly do to taming some of my addictions & while I enjoy conversing with many of my active friends here - it started to seem like throwing too much intel to too many trolls & stalkers who don’t contribute much to this site.

Anyway, been strictly keeping my mongering to once a week. Saw this one last week and from prior reviews I knew two things:

A) do not go to any incall she has
B) do not agree to any car date location she has

Knowing the Bayshore/Brightwaters area well I had a perfect location. Particularly an area of that town where cell phones hit a pocket of hard reception, foot traffic is low and LEO really don’t go.
I also knew going into this I wanted to fuck her, call it a Monger revenge fuck have you.
So we get to the spot, she starts sucking and I take out her tits which are incredible. One of the better set of tits on a provider I have ever seen. She’s wearing leggings so I start rubbing her pussy from the outside and she doesn’t stop me so I pull them down and slip two fingers inside. All nonsense aside like SteveO said maybe I put her in a spot to perform because I held the good card hand.
She actually set off an authentic moan a few mins into doing this, pulling my cock out her mouth and slapping it against her tongue.
So I say I have a condom and would throw her another 40 to fuck, she seems reluctant and I literally say ‘from what I hear you scam a lot of people, can’t scan them all’.
Took my chances on that one because it could have went anyway but she laughed said ‘oh shut the fuck and fuck me then’. We get out and go to the back seat and I’m fucking her mish grabbing those beautiful tits, she starts getting into it and at this point I realized I never put on the condom and she didn’t say anything. I pull out and shoot a massive load all over her stomach and clean it up.
After we were done I told ‘looks like you enjoyed yourself maybe you shouldn’t scam people all the time. You’d make more money.’
She then said ‘your hot but this is a job, I don’t like sucking and fucking strange men for money it’s just easy to rob them and fund what I need.’
I suggested Seeking Arrangements although I don’t partake in that and she said it’s too much work and she doesn’t have time for a girlfriend fantasy.
would I repeat? We’ll I was trying to see this one for a year now and finally nailed her down, literally but I think I dodged a major bullet and will cut my loses of future fun.
Total damage was $120 btw
Good for you.

She’s advertising once again under a new name and number . Her new name is Kashia Kay. And her new number is 631-227-9324. Definitely her in all the pics. Don’t be fooled.