Harlee 631-354-3834 white junkie thief Eastern Suffolk now Kaisha Kay 631-314-3232

This one also got me too. I was one of the stupid ones that read this thread and thought things might go differently but I picked her up at a Bodega in bayshore and we agreed on a 60 dollar bbj. I pick her up and she honestly seems super sweet. Said she was starving and asked if I could buy her something from the dollar menu at McDonald's. I pull off and I see a white truck following us. I'm just driving around for 5 minutes and the truck doesn't stop training me so I point it out and she just says wow that's scary, types on her phone and the truck conveniently stopped following us. We get to McDonald's and she proceeds to order the entire menu, 50 dollars worth of food for herself. She apologizes and says she forgets to order from the dollar menu but she sucks good dick and will make it up to me.

After she gets the food we pull up somewhere secluded. She ask for the donation first and I refuse. She tries convincing me to give it for 5 minutes and i bite which was a huge mistake and as I'm unzipping my pants she says she has to use the bathroom and ask me to drive back to McDonald's and wait

I tell her to leave her stuff in the car and she gives me a long story about how she used to do that and she got robbed so she just gets out the car and yells for me to wait. I'm waiting for almost 20 minutes when I see the white truck pulling up into the McDonald's lot. I immediately start to drive off when I see her running out of McDonald's screaming for me to wait which again was very stupid of me.

She hops in the car and i again tell her about the truck and tell her if we're gonna do this it has to be a spot that I choose and she argues with me about the spot for 5 minutes so I just say I'm gonna drive you back but i want my money back. She then goes on another long tangent about how she's addicted to cocaine and that if she doesn't give her pimp money he's going to beat her ass.

I refuse to drive off and the white truck eventually pulls up behind me. I was gonna speed off but she looks at me and says let me out, she hops out amd gets into the truck and they speed off. This is definitely one of the stupidest things I've ever done and if anyone is even considering meeting up with this one please don't
You learned a valuable lesson. And it wasn't very expensive.

This one advertises on one of the popular sites. That site won't let you leave a negative review to warn others. I've tried. She's gonna do it to the wrong one.

Wild story!
Did you walk into McDonald's or use the drive thru?
I can't imagine how you would let her order $50 worth if you are standing right there. You could of stopped her as she was ordering.
And if you walked away you could have refused to pay.

I never had a SW as me for food ahead of time but if they did I'd tell them to blow me first. If they refuse then kick them out the car.

Some of you guys need to smarten/toughen up. Notice this shit doesn't happen to @gold69 or @MassyMan .
For both Nicki NoDrip and her companera Brooke I used to bring them to a fast food place beforehand. But that was after I had seen them 4 or 5 times apiece and we had a rapport going. Also yeah they ordered 10 bucks worth of shit not 50. I would have told them to slow it the hell down if they did that.

I would do the same for any provider I've seen a million times and trust, like Amanda. I know 100% she won't rip me off.

For a person I had never seen, I would not do anything like that beforehand, even for a SB type on one of the sugar websites.

My rule: once they treat you well you should treat them well. But never assume they will treat you well, let them show it first