Happy Birthday

Originally posted by BigMadM
yeah, since I didnt say it, happy birthday, whod of thought the same day, funny as shit, but I hope you enjoy your day.
march 22nd too? lol no wonder we clashed few times...you know, Rams love to lock their horns :)

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Re: not sure who's birthday....but

Originally posted by betty_snj
I know I will be celebrating mine this tuesday 22nd...so, happy birthday so whoever is celebrating this week too :)
Woo Hoo. Betty's birthday means it's my Hobbying anniversary again. My first appointment was her birthday special. Was that 2 or 3 years ago?

My, how the time flies...

Happy Birthday!!!

sorry betty, Im not the 22nd, but close, but Im on the same day as another person here, and just wanted to wish him the best, and ofcourse, you too! Have a nice day tuesday.

Re: Re: not sure who's birthday....but

Originally posted by Waterclone
Woo Hoo. Betty's birthday means it's my Hobbying anniversary again. My first appointment was her birthday special. Was that 2 or 3 years ago?

My, how the time flies...

Happy Birthday!!!
wow....it flies right? yeah I remember when you came over the first time...how can I forget?

Sorry BMM, I thought you were Aries....huh Pisces...well I don't get along with fish either...lol...specially if is a shark :)

Last edited:
To the birthday boy..................

Ok, I know I e*mailed you a week too early and confused your birthday with someone elses.. but Happy Birthday again, you sexy bitch!!!!

Dont light any candles on that cake, you may cause a fire!

Muah!

Last edited:
if anyone is offering birthday freebies, Im all for it, and if the moderator doesnt want to accept them because of whatever reasons, being the mod and all, Ill take his freebies also.