Happy Birthday !!!!!

It’s annoying seeing this forum without any meaningful discussion.
Therefore it gives me great pleasure to inform everyone that the adorable SuperWoman will be celebrating her birthday on Monday the 16th of May.
An event will take place by the clock in Grand Central Terminal, from 4:pM until 6:30 PM.,where SuperWoman will greet her public and sign autographs.
She will appear wearing her birthday finest, a smile and a luxurious strand of pearls.
Be sure to get there early in order to have a good look at those magnificent gems

It’s annoying seeing this forum without any meaningful discussion.
Therefore it gives me great pleasure to inform everyone that the adorable SuperWoman will be celebrating her birthday on Monday the 16th of May.
An event will take place by the clock in Grand Central Terminal, from 4:pM until 6:30 PM.,where SuperWoman will greet her public and sign autographs.
She will appear wearing her birthday finest, a smile and a luxurious strand of pearls.
Be sure to get there early in order to have a good look at those magnificent gems
Thank you very much for thinking of me! That was funny!
I was actually partying in Las Vegas on my Birthday! Thank you for the wishes:) frix unger, lowell and Scott!
XXOO

Thank you everyone :) Just remember Age is a number and mine is unlisted! Lol
In all honestly I have not been moonlighting. I have not had much time. I have been busy with my vanilla career. I love it.

I am healthy, strong and No longer a voluptuous blonde. I hit the gym hard and lost 20 pounds. I am so proud of myself. (I have an ear to ear smile typing those words)
I am very solid and curvy and my boobs are now 36C--- jeeze no more DD’s… arrrg…..

The family is well THANK GOD! I feel very blessed.

I am having a lot of fun with my job and traveling a lot. No laughing but the adult provider gig gave me a lot of confidence and that in combination with looking sexy but not too provocative and now having my degree is helping me prosper. I have already lived the life of the book “Fifty shades of grey”. I should have written that book a long time ago. HA!

Anyway that's my quick update and I hope that all my friends are doing well too. I miss u guys. BTW-I am not retired completely as of yet!!! !!

Smooches--Anna Marie

Last edited:
I have been busy with my vanilla career. I love it.

I am healthy, strong and No longer a voluptuous blonde. I hit the gym hard and lost 20 pounds. I am so proud of myself. (I have an ear to ear smile typing those words)
I am very solid and curvy and my boobs are now 36C--- jeeze no more DD’s… arrrg…..

The family is well THANK GOD! I feel very blessed.

I am having a lot of fun with my job and traveling a lot.

Smooches--Anna Marie
Good for you....you deserve it. Great to hear on all accounts :)

justme

homo economicus
Jesus, fucking Christ. More than a year since she last replied and you're fawning over her like some neck-beard in a dusty basement.

Give my Taylor Li and Spanky for my nausea; what the fuck happened to Utopia?