Happiness Foot spa Merrick 516-265-2672

I saw an ad on BP. Located on main street next to chinese restaurant. I called ahead but went straight to VM. When I got there the place looked closed. I tried the door it opened. I wasn't greeted by Tina, a 40 something Chinese average body. Directed me to room, there appears to be at least 4 rooms only saw one girl. The rooms have curtains and walls 3/4 up.
Pay 60 hse fee for hour. The massage was average...no real pattern or direction more a general roaming of my body. She paid extra attention to legs and butt.
Not a lot of teasing before the flip. On flip she asks if I want...using the universal jerk off motion. I said sure. She asks how much? I tell her 40 she wants 60. I say no and she says OK next time 60. The negotiation is a huge mood killer for me. Anyway she gets the lotion...no teasing very mechanical. Did the job but really....
...place was clean. It's really a typical overpriced under performance Nassau county RnT joint.
Not sure if I'll repeat.

I saw an ad on BP. Located on main street next to chinese restaurant. I called ahead but went straight to VM. When I got there the place looked closed. I tried the door it opened. I wasn't greeted by Tina, a 40 something Chinese average body. Directed me to room, there appears to be at least 4 rooms only saw one girl. The rooms have curtains and walls 3/4 up.
Pay 60 hse fee for hour. The massage was average...no real pattern or direction more a general roaming of my body. She paid extra attention to legs and butt.
Not a lot of teasing before the flip. On flip she asks if I want...using the universal jerk off motion. I said sure. She asks how much? I tell her 40 she wants 60. I say no and she says OK next time 60. The negotiation is a huge mood killer for me. Anyway she gets the lotion...no teasing very mechanical. Did the job but really....
...place was clean. It's really a typical overpriced under performance Nassau county RnT joint.
Not sure if I'll repeat.
thats why LI sucks,at first you are overpaying at 60 for not even a decent attempt of a massage.
and then for her to think anyone wants to pay 120 all in for a handy. I know there is a place 1-2 blocks north of the LIRR
on merrick ave east side of rd. I save my coin for flushing which i recently have had to walk out of two new places
for the upfront tip BS..
I stand my ground,and tip afterwards,if they dont like it i tell them im going and ask for my entry fee