Handles

It was either going to be Duckman or Jay Sherman. What Jason Alexander fetish isn't complete without a side dish of Jon Lovitz? Deeeeeeeeeeeee-lishous.

Critically yours,
Duck

SN

I got my SN from one of my favorite books, which is called "the power of one". I guess it isnt anyone else's favorite book, since no one seems to recognize it. I now regret the SN b/c it is too long(I suppose I should be used to that problem:)) and has no ring to it, none at all.

Re: SN

Originally posted by gideonmandoma
I got my SN from one of my favorite books, which is called "the power of one". I guess it isnt anyone else's favorite book, since no one seems to recognize it. I now regret the SN b/c it is too long(I suppose I should be used to that problem:)) and has no ring to it, none at all.
Ask Slinky to change your name to Gideon.

Originally posted by alterego
Is it just me, or do the posters on this board have a serious Jason Alexander fixation?
Think about it.

Some of the characters he's played [particularly on seinfield - the show so much about nothing it doesn't deserve to be capitalized] would make ideal posterboys for PMB's

Originally posted by Duckman
It was either going to be Duckman or Jay Sherman. What Jason Alexander fetish isn't complete without a side dish of Jon Lovitz? Deeeeeeeeeeeee-lishous.

Critically yours,
Duck
"Acting!"

Originally posted by elmaster
Not too original, but the handle is because I have a Master's degree (no, not in Hobbying, I am only in my Junior year in the B.A. in Hobbying).

El, spanish for "The"
Master, like "Maestro"

elmaster
You were great in Seinfeld!!!!

Just a quick question

Your alias name, “MiSoHoney,” just trying to get the meaning. Is it incorporating the soybean soup base, “miso,” but meaning “me so,” and then going in the direction of “horny,” meaning excessive sexual desire? But, instead of “horny,” using “honey,” like maybe the ladies find you to be a sweetheart?

Again, I am just interested in names and in words, generally. If you don’t mind me asking.

That is exactly right, it is a play on words...Specifically I was thinking about the scene in Good Morning Vietnam when the prostitute approaches the troops and says "Me so horny, me love you long time" Lolz. I should add the Robin Williams Avatar to my profile, lolz

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just a quick question

Your alias name, “MiSoHoney,” just trying to get the meaning. Is it incorporating the soybean soup base, “miso,” but meaning “me so,” and then going in the direction of “horny,” meaning excessive sexual desire? But, instead of “horny,” using “honey,” like maybe the ladies find you to be a sweetheart?

Again, I am just interested in names and in words, generally. If you don’t mind me asking.
When I saw his handle I just assumed he meant Me So Horny but misspelled Horny as Honey and had no way to correct it once he noticed his mistake.