Handles

this was on IFC recently...at least I think it was IFC...I remember thinking "Aha! *that's* where he got it" when I saw it previewed...didn't actually watch the movie though...

i don't think so. it's a dumb movie. but i like peter onorati. that makes 3.

it's more likely it's what his mother said when she was shopping when a salesgirl asked if she could help her.

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by justlooking
I was telling the complete honest truth up there, if anyone cares.
I know, but I saw the movie earlier in the year and thought the coincidence (given the subject of the movie) was pretty funny.

Maybe Jason Alexander reads UG.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I adopted Billy as my name in topless bars after the guy who got me started going. I started using it in hobbying because the girls never believed me anyway when I told them my real name. So when I discovered whoreboards it just carried over. The S. is also a tribute to the man who snuck me into the Salem Inn when I was 17.

Originally posted by Judge Crater
I'm part English
Please be careful Judge...

If none of this is disinformation then people like myself [well, not like myself because I'm to nice a fellow to want to know who you are] could easily discern your true identity.

Not too original, but the handle is because I have a Master's degree (no, not in Hobbying, I am only in my Junior year in the B.A. in Hobbying).

El, spanish for "The"
Master, like "Maestro"

elmaster

Any provider I've been with should know the meaning of TC (not necessarily what the rest of you are thinking). The 123 was only because TC was too short a handle for UG.

I was intrigued by the animated character Duckman -- thought he would be an ideal, amoral poster on a whoreboard.

My real name is Herman.

Duck