Handles

Re: i picked my handle

Originally posted by h. von bingen
because i'm really a three hundred pound guy smoking a cigar in a t-shirt with sweat stains scratching my balls named moe,
and i thought hvb would throw everyone off.
At least you were the one who said it.

Originally posted by CoyoteGirlJosi
Coyote
  • Favorite stance on all fours, with my head up back erect and my ass in the air
  • I luv to play with my prey before devouring it
  • I got the claws
  • I got a long tongue, when I get real hot it hangs out of my mouth and I pant and drool....
  • I bark, growl, wail, and squeal and howl of course

just a few similarities
Howl at the moon baby.:D

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
how they got their handles...

justme- he's the everyman

justlooking- he's just a lurker and doesn't post very much.

Slinkybender- He's fun for a girl and a boy.

Coyotegirljosie- She's an unusual breed of a lycanathrope.

Happy Hooker- she's an estatic rug maker.

Bill Furniture- He's an accounts payable manager that invoices people's couches. (and has yet to collect anything)

Dondee- He's the mafia boss that succeded Doncee.

Casper- He used to work for the Reagan administration.

Danielle- Danielle in swahilli means "tease".

Ozzy- He's Australian, mate.

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by justlooking
That actually is how I decided on this name here.
Fine, ruin the suspense!

OR

You mean it wasn't a reference to the Jason Alexander directed movie about a sex obsessed pubescent Jewish boy in New York in the mid 20th century?

I was (and still am) tuanjim_99 on JAG. During the middle of a disappearing act that I pulled for what I thought was a worthwhile cause, I was taking a look at TBD and needed to come up with a handle.

I chose Judge Crater. I'm part English and am descended from a man who read law at Lincoln's Inn in London in the early 1300s or thereabouts. His descendants went on to become lawyers and judges both in England and in the U.S.

My great-great grandfather was an appellate judge in New York. Another ancestor was the first U.S. District Court judge in New Hampshire. Also the first Governor and before that a general in the American Revolution. The list goes on and on. English-Americans got all the good jobs back then.

I also chose Judge Crater for the air of corruption, disrespute and hedonism he had about him. He was a bit of a gangster playboy who came to a bad, bad end.

I chose tuanjim_99 because I always loved the Conrad character Lord Jim. He was so full of himself at first. Then he committed an unspeakable act of cowardice before finally redeeming himself through courage and self-sacrifice.

I'm a little bit of both.

That's why I have those handles.

They remind me of who I am in a strange sort of way.

Re: Re: Re: Life is funny

Originally posted by Bill Furniture
That's when you should see her!
No problem boys, my tongue hangs out at times and I just drool a bit more than usual when the full moons out and I mines well let you know I get pretty booked on those nights, so book ahead, that is if you can stand my drooling and tongue slipping out here and there...