Hand Job Patty??

Anyone partake in the CL advertiser? She looks very nice, but only offers HJ for $100 at her incall location in Wayne (used to be in Parsippany)
Since she only does it by appt on Tuesday only, it felt like a LE setup to this monger,,, wondering if anyone had any luck.
THanks

Saw the ad today....

I was interested too......... but she does have alot of rules and I got a quote of 120 for HJ... and 180 for BJ but no cim.. so it is either covered or finished by hand....

Seems like too many rules too much money and too little time............

my 2 cents......

but curious to hear from others..........

Murm/Travis-

I received information from someone that I do trust about her. He claimed to have been in her company about about 2 weeks ago. You are correct it is in the Wayne Area. Yes, she is only available on Tuesday, and I believe a boyfriend is part of all of this. The person that spent time with her claimed that for a buck and half to a buck eighty that you could get a massage, partial hand job, and she would finish you off with a bbbj. However, she had openly stated up-front that no cim. The timeframe was about 60 minutes, or a little less. She jerked him off at the end, just prior to him cim. Seems like she has a pretty solid following, and the guy claimed that her looks were fairly good. It is certainly not LE.

I believe that for a buck you can get just as much if not more at Blimpy Town, and since I have no desire to make the haul for North Jersey, it is not on My To Do List. Although, quite honestly, he had nothing negative to report about her.

Lol

murman36 said:
Where the Fxx is "blimpy town"?
Murman, Rooster is refering to a local at least for us AMP in Lakehurst NJ you can read all about it in the Monmouth & Ocean thread.......

Be Careful out there..........