hana spa - hempstead ave - Queens Village 516-666-7773

visited tody. had not been there in 2 years. very clean. decent table shower, except the room was ice cold. the hot water and very cold air - thought it might rain. message was fair. extras are expensive. hj = 60 /cbj = 100 / fs - too expensive, or so i was told. that is correct. i was told you can not afford to fu-k me.
when i countered with 80 for cbj she turned her back to walk out. said evey girl there charges the same. is price collusion allowed? anyway i wasnt going home with my balls wanting a release. i made her work a long till i finished.
total - 60 house + 100 for fair cbj = will not return

billyS

Reign of Terror
visited tody. had not been there in 2 years. very clean. decent table shower, except the room was ice cold. the hot water and very cold air - thought it might rain. message was fair. extras are expensive. hj = 60 /cbj = 100 / fs - too expensive, or so i was told. that is correct. i was told you can not afford to fu-k me.
when i countered with 80 for cbj she turned her back to walk out. said evey girl there charges the same. is price collusion allowed? anyway i wasnt going home with my balls wanting a release. i made her work a long till i finished.
total - 60 house + 100 for fair cbj = will not return
Phone number?
Town?
There are two Hempstead Aves in close proximity to each other.
One runs through Hempstead and Rockville Centre and the other West Hempstead and Malverne.