Half hour Honey 929-922-5688 midtown manhattan

- I dont know if this is a special or "grand open" thing but it was $160 for a half hour of FS and that includes the tip and house. Ill be back to revisit soon.

I was making the rounds calling a few places, feeling indeciscive and too much choice in manhattan, and getting stuck in the spa loop. Sound familiar?
I see a new xxxxxxxxxx call and the MMS tells me 160 half hour everything, including tip. Wtf? So head over, its by the park on 40th street and the NYPL.
Go up, MMS shows me to a very new and big spa. Its pretty empty and Im the only customer.
Theres one table shower and a few rooms. And 2 chinese girls. Horny chinese girls that come over and give me the oh honey you so nice, and touchin my crotch. Stella and Chloe. 30's.
Stella is very pretty, slim, spinner with MM C's.
Chloe Curves not fat, big ass and natural Ds, some sag, big nips, totally shaved kitty.
So MMS says choose and I pick...hmmm...Stella. Give $160. Yep $160 total including tip. Half hour. no mistake.
She takes me to the room and is all over me taking my clothes off and she slips off her dress, no panties or bra, just her naked sexy bod with a bald shaved pussy and shes rubbing her body on me and leads me by the dick to the shower rooma and washes me clean then a bbbj to check her work. Then to the room and shes all over me sucking and licking my balls and cock. She DT my cock and after showing off how deep she can go she slips the cover on and says you fuka me? Yes please!
Stella lubes up and slowly mounts my cock and shes a tight girl. Gets it half way in and starts to get a rythm going and shes rubbin her clit and takes me hand to rub her clit too.

We change to doggy for a while,shes tight and I go easy on her. Switch to standing mish and grab her skinny legs and sex doll her little frame and shes still rubbin out her coochie and clit.
Pull out and she removes the cover and mimes HJ/BJ? Then she does this magic HJ action stroking me and rubbing my sac and anus like she learned some secret trick from a chinese hj school. She threw in a bbbj between strokes too.

She takes my hand and sticks it in her wet cunt and she has her leg wrapped around me and kissing my body while working my engorged cock thats now dripping with KY and I burst a load of release all over Stellas tits and belly.
She slowly strokes me last drop and says shower. Yeah we both need a shower now.

Enjoy a nice hot shower with her and she dries me off. Get dressed and she gives me some candies. Doesnt ask for extra tip either. All set and good.
Shows me out to the elevator and says come back try Chloe.
Im back on the street , a stupid grin on my face, and making a plan to return tomorrow.

THis is 2 reviews, first Chloe and then next day Stella.

I tried this HHH place and its the real deal.
I dont know how they figured their biz plan out but Im taking advantage of it while theyre on.
Their rents gotta be pretty high for the location and size.
But not my problem.

The place is a very new spa setup in midtown, 4 very large rooms with wide padded massage tables , mirror, clean towels and robes etc. Theres a table shower too.

There are pictures of the 2 girls on the X posting.

The session here is 30 minutes for $160, and if you want a shower its an extra $10.
But The girls will hot towel/alcohol wipe included.
The shower is really meant to get clean, theres no nuru or extended shower stuff.
I took the 10 extra shower and Chloe did a fine job soaping me up and drying me off after our session so for me it was well worth it feeling fresh after.

I went twice, first time MMS directed me to the address and then to the floor.
The girls answered the door and they were both hot and friendly touchy feely chinese girls around 30, Stella is slim sexy and mm C's, while Chloe is meatier with a nice set of natural Cs.
They dont speak much english but are adept with the phone translator.
Chose Chloe first visit and she brought me to the room, we're both naked and huggin and a touchin and she gives me a hot towel and alcohol spray wipe.
Then shes stroking bone and balls and I have to say shes very good at that, worth the 160 for a nude HJ, and Ive spent more than that for a nude HJ BTW.
Then shes lickin and a kissin me all over and shaft head teasing before the cover goes on.
And next shes KY lubin up my cock and Im balls deep in her tight kitty (bald BTW)
We do mish , doggy with her wide hips and booty, and finish in mish CIB .
Chloe gets points for HJ skills, tight kitty, shaved kitty, overall fun attitude, and attentive dressing/shower/toweling service with a smile.

The second visit 2 days later was Stella.
Shes a whole level of wild chinese girl skills.
So I would see her just for the HJ skills alone as she has the touch. Shaft grip, sac play, taint rubbing and anus tweaking.
But she was able to do all this while Im in her cfs.
Not balls deep as shes a tiny girl and has a tight vag so she cant take a donkey kong.
She does a very dirty talk in chine-glish all the while too.
Her CBJ very good. I think a bbbjj would be an option but I didnt ask this round.

I finished with her using her HJ skills. Two handed actually.
They were all over me and I had a great nutting on her.
Did the $10 shower tax to freshen up after.
They gave me the spa kirkland water bottle and some candy to go as I left.

So 2 visits for basically less than a single visit at most places, especially since this is midtown at a clean spa.

Chloe - Chinese, early-mid 40s, 5’-4” tall, long black hair past shoulders, natural Cs, mom-bod, ok booty, no leg definition, ok face, shaved V.

Saw her one week ago.

CBJ, no DATY (didn’t ask), no LFK, too much lube. Several positions. Jackhammer HJ into her hand. Out.

She didn’t offer me a shower and she shorted me 10 minutes.

Cannot recommend her. This place has potential but needs younger talent with better service. On the way out I saw Stella and she looks slightly younger but probably will not return to see her.

160/HH

Saw the reviews and went today. I called when I was in the area and was given the address. Went up, rang the bell and was greeted with a stare and a "no sorry". I'm no Don Juan but I've never been turned down before. No response when I called afterwards. But whatever, just be wary that a trip to the city might be a waste of time if visiting this provider.

Saw the reviews and went today. I called when I was in the area and was given the address. Went up, rang the bell and was greeted with a stare and a "no sorry". I'm no Don Juan but I've never been turned down before. No response when I called afterwards. But whatever, just be wary that a trip to the city might be a waste of time if visiting this provider.
They were a little sketchy with the text messaging. I think I’ll pass on this place.

Chloe - Chinese, early-mid 40s, 5’-4” tall, long black hair past shoulders, natural Cs, mom-bod, ok booty, no leg definition, ok face, shaved V.

Saw her one week ago.

CBJ, no DATY (didn’t ask), no LFK, too much lube. Several positions. Jackhammer HJ into her hand. Out.

She didn’t offer me a shower and she shorted me 10 minutes.

Cannot recommend her. This place has potential but needs younger talent with better service. On the way out I saw Stella and she looks slightly younger but probably will not return to see her.

160/HH
160 HH for FS?? Ive paid more than that for HJ in manhattan. Sounds like a deal.

THis is 2 reviews, first Chloe and then next day Stella.

I tried this HHH place and its the real deal.
I dont know how they figured their biz plan out but Im taking advantage of it while theyre on.
Their rents gotta be pretty high for the location and size.
But not my problem.

The place is a very new spa setup in midtown, 4 very large rooms with wide padded massage tables , mirror, clean towels and robes etc. Theres a table shower too.

There are pictures of the 2 girls on the X posting.

The session here is 30 minutes for $160, and if you want a shower its an extra $10.
But The girls will hot towel/alcohol wipe included.
The shower is really meant to get clean, theres no nuru or extended shower stuff.
I took the 10 extra shower and Chloe did a fine job soaping me up and drying me off after our session so for me it was well worth it feeling fresh after.

I went twice, first time MMS directed me to the address and then to the floor.
The girls answered the door and they were both hot and friendly touchy feely chinese girls around 30, Stella is slim sexy and mm C's, while Chloe is meatier with a nice set of natural Cs.
They dont speak much english but are adept with the phone translator.
Chose Chloe first visit and she brought me to the room, we're both naked and huggin and a touchin and she gives me a hot towel and alcohol spray wipe.
Then shes stroking bone and balls and I have to say shes very good at that, worth the 160 for a nude HJ, and Ive spent more than that for a nude HJ BTW.
Then shes lickin and a kissin me all over and shaft head teasing before the cover goes on.
And next shes KY lubin up my cock and Im balls deep in her tight kitty (bald BTW)
We do mish , doggy with her wide hips and booty, and finish in mish CIB .
Chloe gets points for HJ skills, tight kitty, shaved kitty, overall fun attitude, and attentive dressing/shower/toweling service with a smile.

The second visit 2 days later was Stella.
Shes a whole level of wild chinese girl skills.
So I would see her just for the HJ skills alone as she has the touch. Shaft grip, sac play, taint rubbing and anus tweaking.
But she was able to do all this while Im in her cfs.
Not balls deep as shes a tiny girl and has a tight vag so she cant take a donkey kong.
She does a very dirty talk in chine-glish all the while too.
Her CBJ very good. I think a bbbjj would be an option but I didnt ask this round.

I finished with her using her HJ skills. Two handed actually.
They were all over me and I had a great nutting on her.
Did the $10 shower tax to freshen up after.
They gave me the spa kirkland water bottle and some candy to go as I left.

So 2 visits for basically less than a single visit at most places, especially since this is midtown at a clean spa.
How accurate are the photos, Real? And its $160 or $170 with shower and thats everything, no tip extra??