Halal food truck on 107 just north of OCR

Hamza has two indoor locations in Nassau for sometime now Wigs.

The Hicksville one (where the truck gets all their supplies anyway) is in the back lot of the Apna Bazarr grocery store by the diner just off 106.

There is also one in Hempstead they opened right by the Hofstra bars shortly after Popeyes on your right headed west. However this locations portions aren’t as big but exploit the natives to the area and also have chicken wings and some other options Hicksville doesn’t.

From what I heard there is another Hamza in Commack inside a gas station but I’ve never been.

Once they opened the indoor Hicksville spot I never went to the truck again.

Does anyone remember years ago there was a food truck refererenced on here I think that was serving tricks? Or is that my imagination and dementia setting in?
Hotdog truck I think in Freeport or a neighboring town. She was openly doing it and not denying it either. Very rough looking woman from what I remember in the newspapers.

That was 2012. She (Catherina Scalia, 38) and an associate (Rose Skorge, 34) were also doing same in 2004.
https://nypost.com/2004/12/30/hookers-relish-wieners-hot-dog-truck-was-brothel/

As Deputy Inspector Rick Capece said. “There are so many jokes, so little time.”
Somewhere, her address was published, so of course, being the dirtbag that i am, I've driven by on a couple of occasions looking for her. Something about fucking out of a hot dog truck has always piqued my interest in her. She's never outside tho. Sigh, just my luck.