H&Q Foot Care 516-934-0968

Stopped by today. Lookslike newprices "due to landlord increasing rent" Hour is now 60. went to a couple more Foot Massage places that were in the past 35-38 range. All are now 60 for hr.

Sounds like I will be keeping to Flushing.
I was JUST about to go here. Good to know I saved myself a trip. That place isn’t worth $60. I tolerated the things I disliked because of the price point, but at $60 I feel like I can be more picky.

I was JUST about to go here. Good to know I saved myself a trip. That place isn’t worth $60. I tolerated the things I disliked because of the price point, but at $60 I feel like I can be more picky.
Holy Cow MDC, where have you been. Nice to see you're alive and mongering.

BTW, Coco was very pleasant when she told me about new price schedule and I replied that "maybe some other time. thank you" and I left. (they had a small white board with new rates written in).

Kinda strange coincidence that all the foot massage places in the area that I stopped in right after I left her place all had the same pricing changes. Go figure.

I went yesterday, I got out of work early so I figure I give it a try. This was before I saw genius post. It was around 5pm the place was empty looks like they did some up keeping inside very bright w the the lights. I was disappointed with the 60hr but I wanted a massage. Older lady came in while I was laying naked but I ask if younger girl avail. She said no, so I apologized and proceeded to put on my clothes then she called out and and even older lady came over to me. i apologized again and left. i remember 40 ish girls there pre covid but 60 bucks for those ladies I’m sorry that’s crazy. when 6 pm came around I was happy I had a 100 in my pocket.

Holy Cow MDC, where have you been. Nice to see you're alive and mongering.
End of 2019 I made a job switch which kept me busy, then COVID hit. I've done a bit of mongering here and there since things started opening back up, but haven't gone anywhere new so I haven't really had anything to contribute. The scene here in Nassau has just become awful, and unfortunately going to Flushing isn't an option for me so I've just wound up mongering less. Which isn't the worst, it paid for my new Xbox lol.

BTW, Coco was very pleasant when she told me about new price schedule and I replied that "maybe some other time. thank you" and I left. (they had a small white board with new rates written in).
I have no issues paying the $60, but $60 is too much for bottom tier talent that isn't even rotating, no walls, and too much chit chat. I'm sure I'll get lazy at some point and cave and go there, but honestly I went there a few weeks ago and saw they added the standard AMP door bell and that is a bigger turn off than the price. It's just too out in the open to be ringing door bells and waiting, especially since I've been getting some uncharacteristic pushback on extras beyond HJ.

Kinda strange coincidence that all the foot massage places in the area that I stopped in right after I left her place all had the same pricing changes. Go figure.
I imagine this was done on purpose.

Anyone been here lately? Curious to see if they’ve either come to their senses and lowered their prices, or if they’ve made the necessary changes to start commanding the higher rate.

Anyone been here lately? Curious to see if they’ve either come to their senses and lowered their prices, or if they’ve made the necessary changes to start commanding the higher rate.
I just picked up my phone, dialed their # and asked "How much is one hour body rub". The voice of the person who answered like Coco.

Went here twice on to different Wednesdays looking for this chunky girl but didn’t see here. Just looking for a different girl for the massage. Not sure if it’s bc of increase in rates that no new talent is there or I have bad timing with other girls rotations.
Felt bad leaving both times but I wasn’t rude about it. Both times there place was empty, All the separate sections the curtains were open.

Went here twice on to different Wednesdays looking for this chunky girl but didn’t see here. Just looking for a different girl for the massage. Not sure if it’s bc of increase in rates that no new talent is there or I have bad timing with other girls rotations.
Felt bad leaving both times but I wasn’t rude about it. Both times there place was empty, All the separate sections the curtains were open.
I used to go there for a legit massage for $35 for the hour. With legit massage I am less concerned with how the girl looks or how old she is and more concerned with simply getting a good massage. Once in a while I would get a HJ. Maybe a lot of other customers did the same thing.

Given it has the same old talent but now a $60 door charge, I won't be returning. Maybe a lot of the other customers feel the same way — so your statement "Both times there place was empty" is consistent with my thinking.

IMHO, they either have to get a lot better talent with more extras or return to the $35 for a legit massage with the talent they have, else they are going to go out of business.

I inquired about part time employment here to giVe massages -they said id scare too many people away -I told them to change their demographics for new customers "FREAKS ONLY"...LOL