Guys, beware of bitches.

If this post violates any rules, just delete.
I'm on Fet and have as a "friend" some kinky chick I tried to hook up with a few years ago. I forget the reason we didn't meet- maybe because I told her I was in a f'd up marriage. Whatever- Just glad I never gave her any identifiable info.
So I see there's a status update on her profile and read it.
CUNT! I feel for the guy she was talking to. Lesson- don't give away any personal info- EVER.

Well, THIS is one for the record books, kiddos!
A few weeks ago I matched with a cute young bearded guy who seemed cool and funny so we talked on the phone and then made plans to hang out soon. I haven't gotten any boom-boom in a while (unfortunately) so I felt I was long overdue for a zesty, sweaty night of hot young dick to do with as I please! The Universe, however, had other plans for me....
Turns out, the young bearded guy HAS A GIRLFRIEND THAT HE LIVES WITH.
Yeah, read that again. Seriously. WTF?
The night before our date (which was supposed to have been last night, but oh well...) I was looking at his website which was fairly impressive, so I texted and told him so. He then sent me a link to a Facebook page that just went live that day which is a page for a charity he's working with to help kids in Ghana. I thought that was pretty cool, so I decided I was going to look at his own FB profile to get more of a sense of him. I noticed there were several pics of him and this cute young girl, and further down his timeline I noticed that he was at a swanky restaurant here in NYC with this same girl and the girl's sister not too long ago. So... this stuck out in my mind and I clicked on the girl's FB profile, and WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!?!?! Her profile says she's in a relationship with this guy! Now... I'm willing to give this young doofus the benefit of the doubt because maybe it's an old profile and she's not on there anymore or whatever and never changed her status after they broke up, so I texted The Young FuckHead and ask him about it, to which he, of course, IGNORES. So that pretty much tells me that he IS, indeed, in a relationship with this pretty young girl that is obviously wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too fucking good for him. You could say I was a tad miffed, so I begin composing a message to her when all of the sudden I'm blocked from her profile. Turns out that he has access to her fb profile so he went into her page/privacy settings and blocked me, preventing me from being able to send said msg to her. SO... using that to spurn me forward, I then reach out to her sister and her cousin here in NYC. I msg them both, apologizing in advance for what I was getting ready to say and then laid out all the facts to them. The female cousin was the first one to respond so I asked for her email and sent screenshots of my entire conversation with this DumbAss Bearded FuckTard. Needless to say she contacted the gf immediately.
I was very tense about all of this and felt terrible but I would definitely want to know if this was being done to me by my ShitHeadGoodForNothingAhole of a bf. The the gf messaged me and I asked for her number. I called her and she turned out to be incredibly cool and wasn't mad at me but hurt that her bf was such an utter shit-heel. I told her I'd help in any way I could to burn this lying, cheating, poorly endowed, jackass to the muthafucking ground!! She'd been wanting out of the relationship for a while and thank god this was enough to push her over the edge.
So long story short, she and the female cousin devised a game plan then went to a party last night to blow off steam, and then went to her apt the next day, where the bf had been sending her angry/threatening texts all night, which she ignored. She went with her cousin and a big tall guy friend of theirs to be backup for her as she breaks up with him (of course he tried denying knowing me and being on Tinder at first but then relented) She asked the now-ex-bf to leave so she could get her belongings in peace. He left and then came back about an hour later attempting to be cavalier and saying 'let's be adults about this' or some such shit...
So. It's done. And I'm sorry that she's hurting but happy for her that she's out of that relationship with this scumbag. I was a small part of that. And that was how I spent my weekend....

Rule #1 when doing dirt... Never divulge real info about yourself!

Rule #2-198 when doing dirt... NEVER DIVULGE REAL INFO ABOUT YOURSELF!!!!!

As much as I'd like to see that rat bitch burn in a vat of hot oil, I gotta lay all the blame on that dude for giving out too much info while trying to run game. These young whippersnappers have soooooo much to learn. Hopefully that poor dope will learn and grow from this experience, and smarten up by seeing a few providers on the regular like the rest of us!

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I think his big mistake was not being honest with the fetlife chick. I've hooked up with tons of girls through that community. I tell them all exactly what my situation is beforehand. If they don't want to fuck a married guy, then that's fine. We move on. If they are ok with it, or want to talk about it, then we go from there.

But this stupidity of lying to someone to fuck them will always come back to haunt you.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I think his big mistake was not being honest with the fetlife chick. I've hooked up with tons of girls through that community. I tell them all exactly what my situation is beforehand. If they don't want to fuck a married guy, then that's fine. We move on. If they are ok with it, or want to talk about it, then we go from there.

But this stupidity of lying to someone to fuck them will always come back to haunt you.
What's this FetLife community? Sounds like something I might be interested in.

I don't disagree. But how do you handle a situation on lets say OKC, where if you have your status as "married" (heck even on Fet I think. "in a relationship") then you get filtered out of 99% of potential matches/eyeballs. In that situation, your profile isn't even getting viewed by some chick.

Ultimately, yes, before you hook up you've got to/should tell her, but to get there in the first place.....

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
What's this FetLife community? Sounds like something I might be interested in.
Fetlife is a social networking site for kinky people. I mostly use it for the events page. Just about every kink event and sex party in NYC gets listed there. I go to the events and meet people in person, and then we connect on the site to keep in contact. While they have a personals section, it's shit for meeting people that way. Every woman on the site gets inundated with PM's from assholes who don't read their profiles.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I don't disagree. But how do you handle a situation on lets say OKC, where if you have your status as "married" (heck even on Fet I think. "in a relationship") then you get filtered out of 99% of potential matches/eyeballs. In that situation, your profile isn't even getting viewed by some chick.
I'm not on OKC, so it's difficult to say for that site, but I have no problem if my profile is filtered out like that. If a woman isn't interested in a married guy, then I'm fine if she never sees my profile. I put it, very clearly in my fetlife profile that I'm "Married to someone not on fetlife" and I elaborate in the "about" section to say that it's not just that my wife isn't on the site, but she actually doesn't know I am. If some girl has a problem with that, then I am 100% good with her blocking me. I only want people who are ok with my situation and won't go crazy at the idea that I'm married.

Ultimately, yes, before you hook up you've got to/should tell her, but to get there in the first place.....
Like I said in my reply to @billyS, it doesn't matter so much to me if people don't see my profile. I meet people, live, at parties and munches. While we are talking I do mention I'm married, and the conversation goes on from there. I am certain that it's an easier sell when the person is talking to me in person and we can discuss it. I know that people who might have never seen me with that on my profile are more open after a conversation. But still, I have no wish to trick someone into that conversation. If it limits the people who are available to me, then so be it. There are still plenty who are fine with it. Quite frankly, some are even into it.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Just to clarify, if I'm at a swingers party or some gangbang/orgy, it doesn't always come up. If I have a chance to have a conversation with someone before playing, I like to bring it up, but really, it's more for if we are going to be communicating beyond the scope of the party. If it's just pickup play, or there is no conversation before play, I do wear my ring, but I don't just shout it out randomly.

If they don't want to fuck a married guy, then that's fine. We move on. If they are ok with it, or want to talk about it, then we go from there.

Couple things:
Some women have the idea that sex with a married guy is safer because he is less likely to have an STD.

Some women enjoy some companionship, someone to take them out to dinner, someone to take them to places like Atlantic City (when the guy tells his wife he is on a "business trip") and someone to have sex without getting into a serious relationship — a married guy fits the bill. This is all good until they fall in love with the guy.

Guy I know has several Chinese GF's. He lets them know right out that he is married and even shows them pic of his wife. Does all of the above.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Some women enjoy some companionship, someone to take them out to dinner, someone to take them to places like Atlantic City (when the guy tells his wife he is on a "business trip") and someone to have sex without getting into a serious relationship — a married guy fits the bill. This is all good until they fall in love with the guy.
Yup, been there done that. Exact senario you described above.

That's why I switched to married woman who aren't getting any at home, woman with fat slobs for husband's who appreciates a guy who takes care of himself and pays attention to her, gives her compliments.

This is why there are hookers.
Play with them and move on.
Less drama.

I've seen a few that tried to pull it off. But they are single now.
One friend is still with his wife but she makes his life miserable.

Dip into a local Asian spot have your fun.
on your way home, stop off at Lowe's or home depot buy something go home and complain about how busy the store is.
Works for me.

This is why there are hookers.
Play with them and move on.
Less drama.

I've seen a few that tried to pull it off. But they are single now.
One friend is still with his wife but she makes his life miserable.

Dip into a local Asian spot have your fun.
on your way home, stop off at Lowe's or home depot buy something go home and complain about how busy the store is.
Works for me.
A genius idea

.....Dip into a local Asian spot have your fun.
Works for me.
A much better idea, IMHO, is join a health club. I work out for a solid hour, shower and head home. I do this 5 days a week although, as far as my SO is concerned,I am, ahem, at the club 7 days a week.

Major advantages:
· You can keep yourself fit.
· When you get home you have a reason to have had a shower.
· My cell phone isn't reachable all the time when I'm at the gym (damn those dead spots caused by all the metal machines, weights, etc.,— so send me a text if you want to reach me and when I get out of a dead spot or the shower or the sauna I will answer it.)
· Sometimes you get in a conversation with your gym rat buddies and lose track of the time
· My gym bag, that has all my stinky stuff in it, has a little compartment where I keep "my other stuff". My SO has no reason, and more importantly, no desire to go into it.

... If it's just pickup play, or there is no conversation before play, I do wear my ring, but I don't just shout it out randomly.
'With this ring, I thee shed' has worked for me.
Why not leave a wedding band on while trawling civilians for a zipless f**k? My wedding band was a plus to banded female professionals at conventions I attended years ago. A man with a band may 'feel comfy' to the cougar bar crowd - less attachment exposure than non-banded peers - more honest than a guy who lacks a tan where he un-banded. Thoughts from any Carriage House Babylon visitors?

In 'Homeland' there's a Claire Danes scene where her character - an unmarried bipolar CIA operative - puts on a ring to ensure her nightly catch knows he'll be tossed back. Crazy like a fox, that one.

billyS

Reign of Terror
A much better idea, IMHO, is join a health club. I work out for a solid hour, shower and head home. I do this 5 days a week although, as far as my SO is concerned,I am, ahem, at the club 7 days a week.

Major advantages:
· My cell phone isn't reachable all the time when I'm at the gym (damn those dead spots caused by all the metal machines, weights, etc.,— so send me a text if you want to reach me and when I get out of a dead spot or the shower or the sauna I will answer it.)
· Sometimes you get in a conversation with your gym rat buddies and lose track of the time
· My gym bag, that has all my stinky stuff in it, has a little compartment where I keep "my other stuff". My SO has no reason, and more importantly, no desire to go into it.
Very similar excuse here. Plus since I do CrossFit that is the excuse for not having my phone on me while I do the WOD.

Major advantages:
What gym doesn't have wifi??? Not a bad excuse at all but I would just say I didn't see it I was busy doing a few supersets.

Yup, been there done that. Exact senario you described above.

That's why I switched to married woman who aren't getting any at home, woman with fat slobs for husband's who appreciates a guy who takes care of himself and pays attention to her, gives her compliments.
I've fucked Married Women 2 or 3. I felt a bit bad after. But yea they are prime for getting fucked and their husband's are usually dumb af when it comes to pleasing them nowadays and knowing how to treat em. That Karma though is what makes and made me leery of Married Women.