Guys, beware of bitches.

What gym doesn't have wifi??? Not a bad excuse at all but I would just say I didn't see it I was busy doing a few supersets.
Mine does of course. And you would think that the signal would be of sufficient strength to reach every nook and cranny of the gym despite all the metal equipment and expanse of the gym. But there are dead spots especially in the far back corner where I do my free weights — yup, I'm going to go with that line.

I've fucked Married Women 2 or 3. I felt a bit bad after. But yea they are prime for getting fucked and their husband's are usually dumb as when it comes to pleasing them nowadays and knowing how to treat em. That Karma though is what makes and made me leery of Married Women.
Big assumption you are making that their husbands are usually dumb...etc. It may be that they are no longer interested sexually in their wives and would just as well have someone else take over that task. Many men (and this works with women too) are otherwise happy with their marriage (good provider, not abusive, good parent to their children, etc.) and a change to the status quo would only result in a reduction in everything to all those involved.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I'm not on OKC, so it's difficult to say for that site, but I have no problem if my profile is filtered out like that. If a woman isn't interested in a married guy, then I'm fine if she never sees my profile. I put it, very clearly in my fetlife profile that I'm "Married to someone not on fetlife" and I elaborate in the "about" section to say that it's not just that my wife isn't on the site, but she actually doesn't know I am. If some girl has a problem with that, then I am 100% good with her blocking me. I only want people who are ok with my situation and won't go crazy at the idea that I'm married.

Like I said in my reply to @billyS, it doesn't matter so much to me if people don't see my profile. I meet people, live, at parties and munches. While we are talking I do mention I'm married, and the conversation goes on from there. I am certain that it's an easier sell when the person is talking to me in person and we can discuss it. I know that people who might have never seen me with that on my profile are more open after a conversation. But still, I have no wish to trick someone into that conversation. If it limits the people who are available to me, then so be it. There are still plenty who are fine with it. Quite frankly, some are even into it.

I just created a fetlife profile.... I don’t see a thread to discuss it... but can we start one... I’m such a newbie and completely entranced by it.