Gushing "Glenda"

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
I had put up ads on an adult directory for drivers and girls. Got a response from a blonde who from her picks didn't look all that great but her measurements were awsome 36DD-24-36 and she had her own upscale apt in NYC.

So I set up an appointment to meet her at Starbucks and invite my guy friend to come along. We're sitting there drinking overpriced coffee and in walks this EXTREMELY sexy sophisticated looking blonde. To say her pic in the add didnt do her justice is a HUGE understatement. Me and my friend are kicking each other under the table and saying "Holy shit! I hope thats her!" Well it WAS!

Glenda had a chiropractors license, danced at scores and had an upscale apartment. It was obvious she was "high maitenence" and required a substancial amount of income to support her current lifestyle.

I'm thinking to myself ok she's got the looks...lets see if she's got the service. Well from the moment I hired her and put her on the website she was the most booked girl everyday. After 4 calls at $400 a pop I knew not to send more her way. You see she had a jeckle and hyde personality.

I'd send clients to her and they'd call me back gushing about what a keeper she was. Then I'd have a 1 or 2 who'd call me and complain. I'd think to myself are they seeing the same girl?

Then after I got to know her better I discovered she had a deep rooted hatred towards men.

One night me and my friend go over to her apt to collect and she's being extra flirty toward me and pretty much offering herself. So my friends standing there looking at her and looking at me...I give him a shrug and start pulling off her pants. Now me and her are naked in the bed going to town and my friend standing there the odd man out, with her puppy "Gizmo" better known as "Jismo" vying for his attention.

After about 10 mins and her thighs trembling she lets out a sigh and says "OMG April! I've never had an orgasm before! You were great" I wiped my mouth and smiled at her sweetly and said "I know" then I collected the $ she owed me and we were out the door.

I snickered to my friend in the elevator "hows it feel being cock blocked by a woman LOL"

Well WHAT DID I do!!!!???

After this night this chick would call me 20 times a day.

Keep in mind I'm running a service off my cell phone. I gave the girls my private number in case of an emergency. So after I keep putting her on hold because my cell rang non stop...she starts calling me on my home phone. Saying : " I miss you. What are you doing? When am I going to see you again? OOOH I love the way you eat pussy when are you going to do it again?"

Well shortly afterwards I moved to Florida and she became my Friends problem!
(SORRY DUDE LOL!)

My friend also had to deal with her manic depressive tendencies....he I'm sure had more patience with her than I did!

Although she never showed me her crazy side I know many males who were privy to it!

IWell shortly afterwards I moved to Florida and she became my Friends problem!
(SORRY DUDE LOL!)

My friend also had to deal with her manic depressive tendencies....he I'm sure had more patience with her than I did!

I heard the poor fuck got stuck watching Monster with her 4 times in a row with her cheering after each killing. Then he slept with his back to the wall and his hand on his dick.......... and one eye always open.

April

Well I DID tell "him" to make sure she took her meds :D

BTW thanks to that friend you were always there to help me out!

and helped break a bed or two along the way ;)

btw...

You forgot the part in the Glenda story of how she went toe to toe and almost blow for blow with a former UG poster and first ballot UG hall of famer in a restaurant. I think there were about a half dozen other UG hall of famers who witnessed her insanity. And that was after she gave the look of death to one and threw a drink on another earlier in the night at an underground party.

I dedicated an entire chapter to her (titled "You one crazy fucking bitch") in my Land of Oz section. I just have to get around to editing and posting it.....

Although I might have a few chapters with that title. I've met a few crazy bitches in this business.

April

yeah but she had one helluva rack! :D

Not to mention I dont have a penis (well I do but I leave it at home) so I never had any of her antics directed at me.

I do remember sitting with my jaw on the floor a few times when I took her out in public.

She made me want to crawl under the table the night your referring to and it takes ALOT for ME to be speachless and want to disappear! LOL

I dedicated an entire chapter to her (titled "You one crazy fucking bitch") in my Land of Oz section. I just have to get around to editing and posting it.....

Although I might have a few chapters with that title. I've met a few crazy bitches in this business.
Ozzy,

I'd love to read the "You one crazy fucking bitch" series.

Please find some time to do it.

i remember this girl, gizmo was a dead giveaway. guess i was lucky, never was subjected to her insanity, but there were definitely signs, she made me watch some weirdo stuff about cosmic rays and crystals.