Grooming for a Provider

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Grooming and good Hygiene are much appreciated… but I understand when a man is out working his ass off all day and needs that release before going home… so while it’s much appreciated, it’s not judged by me if things aren’t perfect. That’s why I have my own wipes, wash cloths, and alcohol if really necessary!

I always shower first and accept the extra shower if offered. When the lady is nice to you in the shower it adds soooo much. I feel like a king or a Grand Poobah from the far reaches beyond our shores.

Grooming and good Hygiene are much appreciated… but I understand when a man is out working his ass off all day and needs that release before going home… so while it’s much appreciated, it’s not judged by me if things aren’t perfect. That’s why I have my own wipes, wash cloths, and alcohol if really necessary!
3 minute shower like in the military. Hooorahhhh

When I know I am going to meet up with a women whever she might be I make sure I am clean. I have a private shower in my office stocked up with all the essiantials. Then when I arrive I ask to use the restroom to freshen up from the ride (I always carry wipes with me ) so I know I am going to be fresh. Face it we want the ladies smelling and tasting fresh so I feel I should be also

It can only benefit you, a chick is always going to be more enthusiastic to be gargling your balls if they're clean and smell good (one of them actually said to me "Are you Italian - your balls are baby fresh!!!!!" haha). That is, unless they're actually INTO the grungy thing, but you would probably know that going in.
Indeed most would prefer to lick a nectarine rather than a coconut shell.

If I see someone on a day off, on the island, I'll shower before I leave to the provider's place

If I am coming from work I shower before any fun times (my job is one of the ones where you really don't wanna touch someone after a shift until they have been washed)

If the provider is in the City I shower there, because no matter how clean I am when I get on the LIRR, there's a near 100% probability I develop swamp butt on the way there

As almost all of my AMP visits have been planned in advance rather than spontaneous I prepare in advance. I shower, and in the unlikely event my last shave was more than a few days prior I do a touch-up shave. Once at the AMP I always urinate.

I happen to come across this thread and just wanted to add how awesome all of you are. I know I HIGHLY appreciate It. Smelling good is a turn on for me! I agree with Sophia, I don’t mind if you have been working all day and you are all hot and sweaty. However, there’s a difference between a rotting dead animal smell in your crotch and mouth and just natural body odor. Just saying…

I’m a rare bird .. my dalliances are only every few years. If someone actually makes the cut… I’ll make sure to shower/groomed beforehand. As a heavier guy … I’m very paranoid about that. Though I’m much thinner these days, still paranoid over that via loose skin. I’m curious to how Shy and Sophia feel via heavier males or those who have lost a lot of weight (usually rapidly) where there is loose skin.

I always try to be clean especially in the area near my cock and ass. If I want the provider to do BBBJ BJS CIM and RIM I should as much as possible take away reasons for her not to do it even though she would have done it under normal circumstances. I also have a mint ahead of time and always use mouthwash provided by the provider if it was available.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I’m a rare bird .. my dalliances are only every few years. If someone actually makes the cut… I’ll make sure to shower/groomed beforehand. As a heavier guy … I’m very paranoid about that. Though I’m much thinner these days, still paranoid over that via loose skin. I’m curious to how Shy and Sophia feel via heavier males or those who have lost a lot of weight (usually rapidly) where there is loose skin.
just now seeing this…. I see no problem with anyone’s size. I focus on personality and hygiene