Grooming for a Provider

billyS

Reign of Terror
I remember when I reentered the hobby circa 2017 I went to the Marina in Freeport for a random 80/120/180 type girl.

As she was blowing me to get me hard for the main event, she stopped and looked at me with a disgusted look and complained my balls smelled. She was probably right since I had been running around all day and did not shower before the meeting.

My thoughts in my head were so what? This isn't a date, I'm not trying to impress you, just suck my dick bitch. It wasn't like I hadn't showered in days.

But then I contrast that with now, I have set days when I see my regular and always make sure the area below is freshly groomed, fresh shave of head and neck, beard trimmed and balls and ass thoroughly washed an hour before play time.

This actually started with a LMP girl I was recuiting to be more of a SB back around the end of 2018.
I wouldn't even go see her after work if I didn't have time to go home and shower first. Didn't want to go with a smelly ass.

So all that said;
How do you guys treat your "dates"?

Do you clean up for all of them?
Or just the ones you feel you want to keep seeing?

For guys who mostly do $40 car dates do you really care?

For AMP guys if you're a regular does that play into it since you know the girls might talk?

I'm curious how different guys handle all the different possibilities.

Good question
I am always planning in advance-

-Professional companion
- AMP ( higher end, with guaranteed extras)
- quick rubdown with possible HE

I’ll always be freshly showered or ensure I can shower at their place.If the pro is gagging from a revolting odor as opposed to my cock- She may not perform as well… Conversely, if I am going down on a gal and she has any hint of odor, I’ll pretty much move onto other things- ( The mood would have been ruined though)

Try to be freshly showered, if not ill make a pit stop at a friends house or worse case a nice public bathroom and wash and rinse my d and balls with soap and water and even wipe any sweat of my ass with a paper towel with soap on it and also always carry baby wipes in my car and when i get to the parking lot i park somewhere secluded and clean my self a bit, make sure i have good breath even if we're not going to kiss your still going to breathe or be next to her. But me i personally always like to be clean well groomed and dress nicely so ive never really had a issue.

I book sessions during my lunch break on work days, so in the morning before I shower I make sure to trim my beard, clean the neck line, trim my body hair including ass, shave the ballsack smooth

And always opt for the TS anyway

I want to do what I can to make her enjoy the session more, be more into it, which in the end will give me a better experience

I remember when I reentered the hobby circa 2017 I went to the Marina in Freeport for a random 80/120/180 type girl.

As she was blowing me to get me hard for the main event, she stopped and looked at me with a disgusted look and complained my balls smelled. She was probably right since I had been running around all day and did not shower before the meeting.

My thoughts in my head were so what? This isn't a date, I'm not trying to impress you, just suck my dick bitch. It wasn't like I hadn't showered in days.

But then I contrast that with now, I have set days when I see my regular and always make sure the area below is freshly groomed, fresh shave of head and neck, beard trimmed and balls and ass thoroughly washed an hour before play time.

This actually started with a LMP girl I was recuiting to be more of a SB back around the end of 2018.
I wouldn't even go see her after work if I didn't have time to go home and shower first. Didn't want to go with a smelly ass.

So all that said;

For AMP guys if you're a regular does that play into it since you know the girls might talk?

I always shower before and shave before and trim pubic hairs. I rarely shave down there anymore. I did before. I went to a motel latina provider 1-2mos ago and she was like. Hun just wipe your cock in the bathroom. I just jumped in the shower. Even though I showered 30 mins before. She walked in and was smiling and said yes hun even better.

It makes em feel better. Also at most amps we shower together before the session in the gfe Manhattan spots.

My job is physical and outdoors. I shower every morning. If my day goes easy without breaking to much of a sweat, I’m on the prowl. Maybe a quick wipe down with some fresh wipes just to be sure I won’t offend any provider to much.

But If I bust my ass like a dog (and smell like one), tomorrow is another day.

If it’s something I’ve been planning, I will take the day off. I will be freshly showered. And I will be there first thing in the morning.

I'll always freshen up. I usually see the same Girls I expect it from them so i deliver the same. I had one girl who got into it but smelled like piss, I had her leave an clean up. The handler came in and asked what happened told her and she opted to assist after the girl came back very clean great time there after. Hygiene works both ways.

Every time I’ve seen any type of provider I’ve always been freshly showered. Even before amps where I would get a ts I still shower beforehand. I don’t ever like to leave the house if I’m not freshly showered, even if it’s just to run to the store quickly. I also always stay trimmed/neat down below. Poor hygiene grosses me out so it’s all part of my daily routine. Plus no reason to give a provider any excuse to give a shittier session.

I always shower before play time , I want to be fresh for the date and hope and pray she's the same . I once asked Shy about that and she told me she has refused service if she felt the customer wasn't up to par as far as hygiene and I have to say I agree whole heartedly .And beside who wants to run around with swamp ass .

My job is physical and outdoors. I shower every morning. If my day goes easy without breaking to much of a sweat, I’m on the prowl. Maybe a quick wipe down with some fresh wipes just to be sure I won’t offend any provider to much.

But If I bust my ass like a dog (and smell like one), tomorrow is another day.

If it’s something I’ve been planning, I will take the day off. I will be freshly showered. And I will be there first thing in the morning.
I Belonged to 2 health clubs:
1 A higher end one near where I live where I actually work out and have gym rat buddies at.

2. A planet fitness in the area where I worked that also happened to be on the way to Flushing.

I never worked out there and used it solely for the showers and shave if I did a run during lunch or if I was heading out to monger. Was open 24 hrs and they had a $100/yr one payment special.This turned out to be $1.92/week, chump change less than a cup of coffee.

Also gave me a good reason for my SO for missing time (I said I worked out of course) and why I came home freshly showered and shaved.

Its also useful in those cases where I came back from mongering stinking of perfume.

This issue is exactly why I love AMPs. Even if I’m fresh, I get the TS so the provider knows just how clean I am. If I’m heading to see a non-AMP provider, I try and go mid-morning so I know I’ve just showered and will be fresh. As far as grooming goes, I usually try and time it for the morning of a session. Mostly it’s because I love the sensation of playing while smooth, but it also let the provider know I just took care of that area.

This issue is exactly why I love AMPs. Even if I’m fresh, I get the TS so the provider knows just how clean I am. If I’m heading to see a non-AMP provider, I try and go mid-morning so I know I’ve just showered and will be fresh. As far as grooming goes, I usually try and time it for the morning of a session. Mostly it’s because I love the sensation of playing while smooth, but it also let the provider know I just took care of that area.
You must play in he city.
Out here in the sticks, table showers aren’t offered as much as they were back in the 90s. FML…

You must play in he city.
Out here in the sticks, table showers aren’t offered as much as they were back in the 90s. FML…
I haven’t been to any spots in Manhattan in a decade. I do almost all of my mongering in Westchester/Rockland/CT. Almost all the AMPs offer TS. Some even have it in the room. I love TS. Nothing better than being rubbed and washed in preparation for getting off!! I wish more providers offered shower play. Something about water gets me so hot.

So all that said;

Clean showered shaved the works. Every time for every encounter. Toothpaste and mouthwash. No hairy balls no bad breath.They appreciate it regardless of price point.