Greensboro AMP

I head to North Carolina on business about 5 times a year. My last visit in January I decided to stop by the Bangkok Spa in Greensboro. Being very experienced in the AMP scene in NYC and NJ, I decided to give it a shot. Was greeted at the door by a slightly older lady. She was wearing a bikini top filled with saline. Her breasts were so big her nipple was actually popped out the top of one of her cups. She claimed to be of Japaense/Vietnamese descent. But I had a feeling she was Korean after hearing all the "unni unni" in the back room. Table shower was OK and sauna too. But when I got back to the room, she said that was it. So I told her no way. It took a while but in the end she settled to accept a $ and we were on our way. I could tell there weren't a lot of guys that had used this girl up as her below the waist odometer was still pretty fresh. No roast beef, if you know what I mean. So I had a pretty good time. Door fee was 60. I guess that's the best you can get in a Bible belt state like NC. But I will keep you guys posted on other trips I take.

M