Green Qi Gong Tuia Na212-868-6618

Walked in and drew Angel. Short and slender...not a looker but not hideous. Takes me to the back - large area with tables seperated by curtains. No walls, doors, or privacy - you can here everything. Angela grabs a fresh towel and walks me to my stall. Asked for strong and she delivered a nice massage with oil and back walk. She massaged my legs with lots of incidental grazing and teasing. On the flip she asks for $60 tip and agreed. OTC roaming is the most available. I wouldn't call it a hand jobs because that wouldn't be an accurate description. It was a soothing cock and ball massage...soft steady strokes with no sense of being rushed. Hot towel clean up and out the door. $55 for the house and $65 for Angela. Gave her $120 and didn't feel like waiting for $5

Walked in and drew Angel. Short and slender...not a looker but not hideous. Takes me to the back - large area with tables seperated by curtains. No walls, doors, or privacy - you can here everything. Angela grabs a fresh towel and walks me to my stall. Asked for strong and she delivered a nice massage with oil and back walk. She massaged my legs with lots of incidental grazing and teasing. On the flip she asks for $60 tip and agreed. OTC roaming is the most available. I wouldn't call it a hand jobs because that wouldn't be an accurate description. It was a soothing cock and ball massage...soft steady strokes with no sense of being rushed. Hot towel clean up and out the door. $55 for the house and $65 for Angela. Gave her $120 and didn't feel like waiting for $5
I used to go to this place regularly until they were closed down a few years ago. I followed my regular girl to a new place. I heard that Green Massage had reopened with new management and a new set of girls. Your experience is very much in line with what I used to have. Glad things seem to be going well there. I may return now.

Review of Angela at Green Qi Gong Spa 212-868-6618
Date of visit: 01/12/23
Duration: 1 hour
Rate: 60+80
Services: massage, edging, HE
Appearance: 5/10
Service: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10

I had read about Angela so I decided to head over. This is my first time trying any place in Manhattan. I called earlier in the day, confirmed that there was availability for Angela, and I headed over. The place is pretty big. All of the rooms are divided by curtains and that's about it. No real walls per se. They used clean sheets and towels, no funky smells or anything like that.

Angela, the provider, is probably close to 50. She's pretty slim, almost petite. She had a mask on the whole time so can't comment on that. Her body is nothing to write home about, but she looks pretty fit. She is very friendly, and her English is decent enough to have a conversation with.

The massage was good. Not the strongest I've ever had but definitely good enough. She focused on the parts of my back I mentioned and it did the job. There was occasional grazing of the nether regions but nothing crazy. As time went on, she alternated between ST and massage, with more ST and less massage with time. This was very nice and a great tease for what is to come. She was actually very communicative, asking from time to time if things were ok, and to let her know if I wanted something different, different pace or pressure.

Eventually we went to full blown ST. Her hands were magic. She does a mixture of teasing, pulling, scratching, and slapping. It drove me wild. She sort of giggles in a nice way at how you react. Eventually I flip and she continues what can only be described as some of the best edging I have ever experienced. Holy crap. I am unsure of how she knows how to bring you right to the point of no return but not past it. She would skillfully stop just before implosion. For basically twenty minutes I was absolute putty in her hands. She occasionally massaged/pinched my nipples as well and did some PM. When it was finally time, I must have had one of the biggest loads of all time. She did a nice cleanup with hot towels.

She asked if I wanted a scalp massage or foot massage to finish it out. I opted for foot massage. She spent a few minutes doing this while I tried to recall what just happened. A few minutes before end time, she gave me a neck rubdown and the session was finished.

This is strictly an R&T place and I didn't even attempt to roam.

For the forum, I'll try some other providers in the future and report back. I still like my place on Union tnpke in Queens (Angel Spa) but this is a perfect option if you're in the city or on your way home. It was a great, unrushed, quality session for a decent price.

Highly recommended.

Until next time, stay safe!

Drew Cici. Slender tall and older. Leads me to the back and preps the table. Nice soothing massage - good grip and follows instructions.

Clean up with hotel towel and flip. She starts rubbing my legs then points to my junk and asks yes?

Grabs some oil and starts rubbing my sack and stroking my dick. Nice rhythm. Hot towel and alcohol then out the door. OTC only.

$120 for the hour, even split.