Greatest Movie Trivia Question ???

Anyone remember the famous Friday The 13th movie series??

They made about 9 of these flicks starring non other than that homicidal serial killer , Jason Voorhees.

Wal Mart has recently reissued these at 4.88 apiece...I picked one up the other day (Jason Takes Manhattan) and could not believe how many people he kills in that movie.

The question is....???

How many people does Jason Vorhees kill in the entire series????

Bonus question: What is the name of the actor who plays Jason ???

Heartbreaker said:
Never cared for those movies, never saw one in the theaters and never watched one in it's entirety at home. I'll guess about 10 a movie or 120 in total.
well in jason takes manhattan

it was at least 50

and there were 8 or 9 of these made! lol.

maybe Ozzy knows the total ???

146 that Jason Voorhees was accountable for. There's the first 10 his mother (Pamela Voorhees) killed in the original Friday the 13th. Then theres Freddy Kruger who was in one and assorted other villains thru-out the series. I only saw the first three, mebe parts of some others but not any of the last few.

Last edited:
But, ozzy, the web page you linked to lists the 19 you reference and then, at the bottom says "Plus, 20 to 30 students drowned on the sinking boat". That brings the total to 39-49.

Last edited:
seeker6591 said:
he started the fire...and they are dead...perhaps???

Because Jason "kills" usually adhear to a certain 3 step format. Bloody, unique and personal.

Drowning a bunch of unknown people is neither bloody, unique or personal.

If you don't like the figs, take it up with the site.

Last edited:
Ozzy said:
Because Jason "kills" usually adhear to a certain 3 step format. Bloody, unique and personal.

Drowning a bunch of unknown people is neither bloody, unique or personal.

If you don't like the figs, take it up with the site.
ok i agree.

now was the actor's name Kane Hodder??