Grace Spa- Hot Girl Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phone: (929) 317-2628
Lucky is a Very pretty girl. Very pretty face, nice eyes, good sized mouth, 5'5", hair to mid back, slim body with some curves, great Cs and soft skin.

I had seen some very good reviews of her, and texted to see if MMS thought she would be a good fit for me, and she responded YES, what time you want to come over. So I knew I would be in good hands.
Door opens and Lucky gives me a great big smile. She looked great, eye makeup perfect, a little lipstick which immediately went onto my lips and she came over for a hot LFK/DFK makeout session while groping each other. She paused to help me out of my clothes, and then took hers off and held my hand to the nice clean table shower room. She started the water and poured 2 mouthwashes for us and we said a toast and she then cleaned off the table, put a washcloth down where my junk was going to touch the table. I'm not sure who trained her in the TS Arts, but she was great, with everything from RIM to BLS to a suction slide all up and down my body, with some added ear kissing which was driving me wild. She ever maneuvered herself so I could slide my fingers along her slippy pussy, on the outside of course, and we went from BBJ to 69 but I had to put an end to it because I didn't want to waste my shot (Hamilton reference) in the TS. We rinsed off and went to the room.
I gave her 280 right off the bat, and she gave me a little bow and left to stash the cash. On her return the towel immediately came off and she sat on my lap and the DFK resumed with renewed intensity, with me licking her lovely nips, then laying her back for an excellent DATY session where it seemed like she had a genuine O. If not real it was at least enjoyable for her, because I made the effort to pleasure her. Next was a switch, and she was BBJ with DT and BLS and I reached over and took out my Crown and opened it up and gave it to her, and in no time she had it on me, got into position beneath me and guided me inside in Mish. She was really getting into it, complimenting me on how good I am, with genuine sounding moans. One of the many things I love about this place is the mirrors in the room, as I really like looking at how hot and sexy the action really is. I asked for doggy, and she flipped over and showed me her nice ass, and I slid inside her hot wet puss and we got a great rhythm going. I had intended on going for CIM, but after 10 minutes of doggy, holding onto her hips, and watching her push back on me, I ended up donating in the cover, my energy all spent.
Lucky did a nice clean up, quick stand up shower, then back to the room for a nice massage until our time was up.
As I was leaving I put a $20 in both of my hands and offered it to her as good luck for our first time together, and her eyes lit up and she again gave a little bow and then kissed me and said she wants to see me again.
I had such a great time, I'm sure I'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.