Grace Spa 929-317-2628 Reviews and Discussion

I am new to AMP so I am still figuring out how to get the most of my experience. Ideally I want 2 pops with CIM and a good amount of RIM. It seems to me a lot of time is burned at the TS with washing and body rub. But without the provider washing my asshole at TS it is hard go get them to do RIM afterwards.

Is what you do in TS is once the provider washes you aggressively get her to start RIM and then CIM. And then go back to the room for some rest and start the second pop? What is the best way to get the provider to get to the good stuff ASAP in the TS room?
When your in the TS, she first make sure your clean before any good stuff will happen. So go with the flow and enjoy.

I am new to AMP so I am still figuring out how to get the most of my experience. Ideally I want 2 pops with CIM and a good amount of RIM. It seems to me a lot of time is burned at the TS with washing and body rub. But without the provider washing my asshole at TS it is hard go get them to do RIM afterwards.

Is what you do in TS is once the provider washes you aggressively get her to start RIM and then CIM. And then go back to the room for some rest and start the second pop? What is the best way to get the provider to get to the good stuff ASAP in the TS room?
You can try a standing shower. In quick, out quick.

pokler

Power Bottom

Fuck the ( waste of time TS)
Do stand up

I saw Chloe twice pre-covid and had outstanding experiences both times.
Been eager to see her again since she returned, but she was booked up
a lot. Finally found a time and had another excellent experience.

She is very beautiful: lovely face with full lips, great body, small but curvy
with natural b cups and soft skin. She offers real GFE service. Shower was
busy so we did a lot of making out from the beginning. She is into kissing
and touching. Nothing was scripted. She also gives great head and we got
to this before the shower.

After the shower went right back to making out and more bbbj. Then
I returned the favor, DATY all the way to orgasm. More head until I was
close to popping. Then suited up for a round of doggy until I popped in
the bag. Did some clean up, cuddling and massage for the final minutes.

This is exactly the kind of session I love. Real GFE, sexually present, lots
of making out.

320 plus tip.

pokler

Power Bottom
I saw Chloe twice pre-covid and had outstanding experiences both times.
Been eager to see her again since she returned, but she was booked up
a lot. Finally found a time and had another excellent experience.

She is very beautiful: lovely face with full lips, great body, small but curvy
with natural b cups and soft skin. She offers real GFE service. Shower was
busy so we did a lot of making out from the beginning. She is into kissing
and touching. Nothing was scripted. She also gives great head and we got
to this before the shower.

After the shower went right back to making out and more bbbj. Then
I returned the favor, DATY all the way to orgasm. More head until I was
close to popping. Then suited up for a round of doggy until I popped in
the bag. Did some clean up, cuddling and massage for the final minutes.

This is exactly the kind of session I love. Real GFE, sexually present, lots
of making out.

320 plus tip.
I am very particular about my pussy. Not a spec of hair, no stubble, small clit , small lips , pinkish ( not dark) , just the faintest hint of tuna ..
Chloe has all these elements. She has the perfect perfect pussy. The best I've ever licked and sucked on.

from a little while ago. Vivi - late 20s, 5'6, C tits (or big bs), nice ass, long black hair, hot as fuck. 320 hr bbbj cfs. She is like a college bimbo. Loves to look in the mirror at herself and even points her finger to look at her in the mirror. And she is fucking hot. Not a service queen, but you just got to take the lead and fuck this girl. She can suck dick decently. Has good english. 69 pretty hot.
Her pussy gets tighter the deeper you go in. Sometimes she does try to angle a bit to keep you from going all the way in...so you just step to the side a bit.
CG, Standing mish and doggy, and finish in mish. Great fucking her. You are seeing this girl for her youth and beauty. She was gone for months...I thought she was done. But yeah, came back a little over a month ago. Not sure if she is on schedule right now or not.

pokler

Power Bottom
from a little while ago. Vivi - late 20s, 5'6, C tits (or big bs), nice ass, long black hair, hot as fuck. 320 hr bbbj cfs. She is like a college bimbo. Loves to look in the mirror at herself and even points her finger to look at her in the mirror. And she is fucking hot. Not a service queen, but you just got to take the lead and fuck this girl. She can suck dick decently. Has good english. 69 pretty hot.
Her pussy gets tighter the deeper you go in. Sometimes she does try to angle a bit to keep you from going all the way in...so you just step to the side a bit.
CG, Standing mish and doggy, and finish in mish. Great fucking her. You are seeing this girl for her youth and beauty. She was gone for months...I thought she was done. But yeah, came back a little over a month ago. Not sure if she is on schedule right now or not.
This place has been closed down over a week .

Their tweets are protected on Twitter, their website is blank. Define "a little while ago".