Grace Cute Asian Independent in Flushing-929-290-3828

Grace
30min $240+40 tip
Cute Sweet Asian with Amazing service. Pics are real or may be little photoshop. My guess she is 5' 2". real brest.
Went to see her again yesterday and it was my third time but her service never changed. I was happen to be around the flushing and had some extra time so i called her and luckly she was free. First two time i did setup an appointment in advance and went through some screening process.
Reached her building she buzz me and went up and as usual opens the door with very nice kissing, proceed to the room and again DFK and slowly moving mine and her dress and we proceed to shower. Simple standing shower, cleaning every part and back to room.
We dried out and again DFK in the bed, she slowly goes down to BBJ, that was great and i request for 69 and that went for about 10min and i was ready. First Cowgirl-Missionary-Doggy-and finished up with missionary with lots of DFK. We kept laying down for 5-7min talking. Back to bathroom for quick shower.
Sure will go back again and again.

Grace
30min $240+40 tip
Cute Sweet Asian with Amazing service. Pics are real or may be little photoshop. My guess she is 5' 2". real brest.
Went to see her again yesterday and it was my third time but her service never changed. I was happen to be around the flushing and had some extra time so i called her and luckly she was free. First two time i did setup an appointment in advance and went through some screening process.
Reached her building she buzz me and went up and as usual opens the door with very nice kissing, proceed to the room and again DFK and slowly moving mine and her dress and we proceed to shower. Simple standing shower, cleaning every part and back to room.
We dried out and again DFK in the bed, she slowly goes down to BBJ, that was great and i request for 69 and that went for about 10min and i was ready. First Cowgirl-Missionary-Doggy-and finished up with missionary with lots of DFK. We kept laying down for 5-7min talking. Back to bathroom for quick shower.
Sure will go back again and again.
JB nice review. Did you bang Grace raw or did you wrap up?

JB nice review. Did you bang Grace raw or did you wrap up?
After giving her such a good review (plug) he deserves to get her raw without any upcharge. BTW, this lady does currently advertise on Flushing Incall so you can see her price points for the Chinese market. She does match some of the photos, doctored up of course. She is attractive, skinny and has natural B's.

I would say face matches 98%, She looks tall in the pics but i think she is 5' 2". Speaks English well.
IMO, definitely not the same girl. Face is different for sure. Her bast asset though was her ass. Nice curves and great in doggy. She does try to prevent full penetration though whether in mish or dog. Offered her and her roommate next time. Would consider if in the neighborhood or if other plans fell through.

Tried messaged multiple times back and forth She instructed me to let her known when I was ready to stop by, I did that exactly and received crickets. Strange I was looking for a little UTR I could visit when in town. Won’t bother to contact again. Hate it when this happens.