GQ article on mongering in Costa Rica

Just finished reading an article in the October issue of GQ on hobbying in Costa Rica. It's third in a 3 part series. I know Thailand is considered a mongers paradise, but after this article Costa Rica sounds pretty good.

When I got my first job in marketing in NYC, I used to go to a custom tailor, show him a picture from GQ and say, "Make me a suit like that." I had no fashion sense and I found GQ useful. I haven't seen the mag in years.

well, the TS there will fool u if you r not carefull enogh, they sometimes look better than the chicks, the funny part is that my friends(girls) they complain "how come that... has better ass and tits than us" they r usually around parque morazan, the el rey and key largo zone

vermeer said:
GQ is a gay mans magazine. who are they trying to kid?

I'm not trying to kid anyone here. I don't usually don't read GQ, I happened to get a free issue.

Like anywhere, you've gotta know where to go. In Costa Rica, The Blue Marlin and Hotel Del Rey are hot spots for mongering; Parque Morazan are all trannys.

but the park is only a block away, you get drunk or something and thats it, thoses mofos look real, thats what i am sayin, if i wanna paly around there , ill just paly at casablanca thats almost by el rey n they have high class rooms to play, and you can tell them to get you a taxi without a problem