Gossip

$450 just to get in the room then you have to tip the what for FS? $250?

So about $700 for a covered 5 minute fuck on a couch?

Not criticizing or judging, obviously some guys can afford it, just asking.
I believe the girl gets a cut of the room fee just like they get a cut of the lap dance but the extra tip probably depends on the girl. Some girls expect a tip after but not necessarily a big tip on top of the room fee for services rendered. Of course each girl is different. I imagine FS is not on the table for most of the girls there but ymmv.

I believe the girl gets a cut of the room fee just like they get a cut of the lap dance but the extra tip probably depends on the girl. Some girls expect a tip after but not necessarily a big tip on top of the room fee for services rendered. Of course each girl is different. I imagine FS is not on the table for most of the girls there but ymmv.
Been years since I went to a strip club or even the back room.
Years ago (90s) I found a girl who was Fucking hott at a club - went regularly for about 3 weeks and she spent a lot of time talking to me during lunch hour. It was slow - and she was bored, I guess. Finally went into the room with her. She said there were limits in the room, but girls could pretty much do what they wanted if nobody else was in there. FS was on the table with her - but then if someone came in, we had to tone it down.
One girl came in, apparently saw "something" and reported her. She wasn't there anymore...sadly.

I was here Saturday night after about a three month absence. Pretty much all the same faces, only two I didn't recognize. One was very hot but she was with a whale the whole night. I'll be back to check her out. The other was another big ass. You know when an ass sticks out and they say you can rest a saucer and tea cup on it, well this girl you can rest a platter and a 25lb turkey on it comfortably.

I was here Saturday night after about a three month absence. Pretty much all the same faces, only two I didn't recognize. One was very hot but she was with a whale the whole night. I'll be back to check her out. The other was another big ass. You know when an ass sticks out and they say you can rest a saucer and tea cup on it, well this girl you can rest a platter and a 25lb turkey on it comfortably.
Love that phat ass as long as she has a tiny waist for contrast.