Gorilla Glued Hair and Other Acts of Stupidity

You sell yourself short genius. Unless there is some physical attributes required. I can see you in the green jacket now.
Nah, the closest I came to holding a golf club was when I was 16 and a caddie and I handed a club to the golfer. They didn't use motorized golf carts back then; a pair of golfers would hire a caddie to shlep their heavy, fully loaded golf bags around the course. My shoulders would be rubbed raw from the straps at the end of 18 holes.

BTW, getting a job back then as a teen was very difficult — the young'ins today have it made where if the want to work to make some extra cash it isn't a question of where can I find a job but instead it's which one of the 15 places nearby that I wish to give the honor of hiring me.

Nah, the closest I came to holding a golf club was when I was 16 and a caddie and I handed a club to the golfer. They didn't use motorized golf carts back then; a pair of golfers would hire a caddie to shlep their heavy, fully loaded golf bags around the course. My shoulders would be rubbed raw from the straps at the end of 18 holes.

BTW, getting a job back then as a teen was very difficult — the young'ins today have it made where if the want to work to make some extra cash it isn't a question of where can I find a job but instead it's which one of the 15 places nearby that I wish to give the honor of hiring me.
Had friends that worked at Lawrence Contry club. You definitely had to know people

Had friends that worked at Lawrence Country club. You definitely had to know people
I worked at St. Georges Golf & Country club in Setauket. You didn't have to know anyone (I just started showing up and signed on to the caddy list) but you had to show up every day and had to make your bones doing single bag carries (same amount of time spent, 18 holes but only carried 1 bag so you ended up with half the $. Once the caddy master got good reviews for you and felt you could carry doubles for 18 holes w/o passing out (I was always muscular as I did football & wrestling in HS) he would start to give you doubles.

I worked at St. Georges Golf & Country club in Setauket. You didn't have to know anyone (I just started showing up and signed on to the caddy list) but you had to show up every day and had to make your bones doing single bag carries (same amount of time spent, 18 holes but only carried 1 bag so you ended up with half the $. Once the caddy master got good reviews for you and felt you could carry doubles for 18 holes w/o passing out (I was always muscular as I did football & wrestling in HS) he would start to give you doubles.
Good tips.

From NY. Post

A Maryland man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for stabbing a woman in the buttock with a syringe filled with his semen — a sickening attack that was caught on a grocery store video.

SMH

Another black eye for our stare of the art transit system- Seems like a ‘single button’ was pushed last week which caused power to go down for 8? Subways lines in NYC.. nice modern technology

Form today’s Fox.com
“Teen gets USB cable stuck in penis after backfired attempt to measure length”

Had to have it surgically removed..

- our future generations… smh

OTOH, I would like to Introduce him to UG. I firmly believe this lad will definitely have something to contribute in the not so soon future :)

But didn't he put the head in a bag and bring it with him to Happy Tips?
He shot him in the head then decided to retrieve the bullet with a steak knife. When that didn’t work he got a female patron to cut his head off. I think there was a mortician there also. Head went into a box and the stole a taxi and went to Washington heights for what else…….more cocaine where he fell asleep and was caught. Those were the days

Making the local news this week..

There is a woman in Westbury who has chained herself to a tree preventing the town to remove it.
Her argument indicates it had been n her property for generations and she has become somewhat attached to it.

The town suggests it unsafe and needs to remove it to redo the streets and remove roots etc..

Noble cause by this person, mental illness, or something else?

Makes ya wonder