Gorilla Glued Hair and Other Acts of Stupidity

Making the local news this week..

There is a woman in Westbury who has chained herself to a tree preventing the town to remove it.
Her argument indicates it had been n her property for generations and she has become somewhat attached to it.

The town suggests it unsafe and needs to remove it to redo the streets and remove roots etc..

Noble cause by this person, mental illness, or something else?

Makes ya wonder
It’s a phallic symbol. Quick get over there and talk her down. She knows what she wants

TBH, imho, the whole population ( or at least everyone outside UG) has gone completely fucking nuts..
Blame Covid, Blame politics, Blame the media, who the fuck knows.. Every day I read or hear about something that leave me s m h
I blame a lot on Covid. People dgaf and have little to no patience. All those guys cooped up with no pussy for a year have lost their minds

TBH, imho, the whole population ( or at least everyone outside UG) has gone completely fucking nuts..
Blame Covid, Blame politics, Blame the media, who the fuck knows.. Every day I read or hear about something that leave me s m h
You can blame Covid, politics, media, anything else...but people today are basically as stupid as people have always been. It's just with the advent of social media and a 24-hour news cycle that news of hilarious stupidity travels around the world instantaneously as opposed to a couple days or weeks to find out who used Gorilla Glue in their hair.

You haven’t seen nothing yet. Wait till this legal weed kicks in. Smoke it ,vape it ,edibles and “drops” for drinks! With no set dosing tables established going to be a lot of emergency room visits,car accidents and rehab zombies. Just say no.

You haven’t seen nothing yet. Wait till this legal weed kicks in. Smoke it ,vape it ,edibles and “drops” for drinks! With no set dosing tables established going to be a lot of emergency room visits,car accidents and rehab zombies. Just say no.
I could go on a rant here … Agree wholeheartedly

Recent trip to LV - The strip was full of stoners, druggies, and skells. So damn disgraceful—