Gorilla Glued Hair and Other Acts of Stupidity

The latest - A 40 year old woman gorilla glued her hair last week in lieu of using hairspray, mouse or gel. The short of it is, she required cosmetic surgery to have her scalp fixed and is now suing the manufacturer ..
An incredible act of stupidity- What makes matters worse is a go fund me page was set up for her and it raised over 40,000. I do believe most of the proceeds are being donated to a charitable cause, but the intention of the fund me page was to raise money for this moron.
Are people really that dumb

The original story was in the NY Post

Heard of it and still can’t believe that she plans to sue. That is an outrage for me. But if people want to donate to gofundme, that’s on them.
And yes, people are that dumb.

My pet peeve and something that infuriates me..
There are countless number of people in need all over the world. Hunger, homelessness, mental health issues, illnesses...the list goes on...

Then you have these miscreants donating money to this moron who will now end up on talk shows, writing an autobiography.. get the picture..

Yea- touched a raw nerve when seeing this, this past week.. There are a lot of good human beings that could use a little handout

Another act of stupidity in today’s WSJ
Young adult takes out a 20,000 loan at 11 percent and change, buys 20k of GameStop at 350... it’s now trading at 50 or so...He thought the stock was going to 1000..based on hype..
Money management and finance 101
Don’t feel bad for this one either

Another act of stupidity in today’s WSJ
Young adult takes out a 20,000 loan at 11 percent and change, buys 20k of GameStop at 350... it’s now trading at 50 or so...He thought the stock was going to 1000..based on hype..
Money management and finance 101
Don’t feel bad for this one either
Classic greater fool theory of investing.
Note that this loser provided an exit for holders of $20K worth of the stock.
IMHO, both he and the sellers of the stock at 350 are idiots; the sellers just got lucky that the stock didn’t plunge just before they decided to sell.

The guy who took out the loan can bask in the glow of his stupidity for years to come every time he makes a payment on his loan.

My pet peeve and something that infuriates me..
There are countless number of people in need all over the world. Hunger, homelessness, mental health issues, illnesses...the list goes on...

Then you have these miscreants donating money to this moron who will now end up on talk shows, writing an autobiography.. get the picture..

Yea- touched a raw nerve when seeing this, this past week.. There are a lot of good human beings that could use a little handout
Are you saying she wasn’t a good human before this happened?

Are you saying she wasn’t a good human before this happened?
Ha!!
Brainless I would say.. Unlikely she started her own go fund me page, but a dreg looking to capitalize somewhere. I did read the glue girl donated a good percentage of the take to charity.. so somewhat of a happy ending..
The other mindless part of the population will be watching her on some talk show or reading her soon to be published autobiography..

As a result of enough people flagging the fund as being fraudulent (based on what I'd love to know), it triggered an automatic investigation by GoFundMe. The investigation concluded and the funds will released to the woman so she can donate the money to charity.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/18/gorilla-glue-girl-tessica-browns-gofundme-money-released/

She's a moron, but it's been fascinating to see the fevered reaction by some to this story. Of all things to get worked up about....