Gore/Torricelli/McKinney? Must be contagious

An incumbent Democratic congresswoman from Georgia wants votes declared unconsitutional, the votes thrown out and herself declared the winner of the Democratic primary.

Seems that in Georgia voters who are registered in one political party can vote in another political parties primary elections.

Ms. McKinney (sp?) has decided that there was a vicious crossover vote by Republican voters in the Democratic congressional primary. She wants these crossover votes declared unconsitutional and thrown out. Of course she (Ms. McKinney) would be declared the winner of the Democratic congressional primary.

Is this the same Ms. McKinney who accused the President of being in on the planning or knowing in advance of "9/11"? You almost have to be embarrassed as an American that someone as ignorant (and corrupt among other things) as her is a representative of a major branch of our government.

PS to the Dr...

While in search of info on Ms. mckinney I strolled across this site and two partiular articles...

The first by Mr. Paul Walker, whom reminds me of someone. The second by Kathleen Parker of the Orlando Sentinel, whose writings I think you will enjoy.