Good Moderator Approaches

The take away on this is not to take this board so seriously. Intel or no intel, it's obvious something happened at an advertiser's establishment. The details are almost immaterial because the response would be the same. --- And that's too bad because damn I am jonesing for a happy ending right now.

Advertisers vs. Posters

If said "spa" was not an advertiser, would people be allowed to discuss things openly.

I'd hate to think that we must contend with censorship of any kind here that involves places that are liked or disliked by Mods or the higher powers.

How about "the staff", Mods, administrators, start a thread and we can have a more open discussion regarding this matter.

Let's show the hobby community that UG is the place to be.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
If said "spa" was not an advertiser, would people be allowed to discuss things openly.

I'd hate to think that we must contend with censorship of any kind here that involves places that are liked or disliked by Mods or the higher powers.

How about "the staff", Mods, administrators, start a thread and we can have a more open discussion regarding this matter.

Let's show the hobby community that UG is the place to be.
Bunyon says this is the perfect opportunity for ***** to comment here.

My thoughts exactly. Over the past few months I have posted long and detailed rundowns of the many providers I have been with at Jewells of New York (formerly Jerrys Office Cherries). An absolutely amazing PSE experience two weeks ago with Indra. Each and every time the entire post was deleted. No explanation, no nothing. There is only so many times I'm going to contribute with this kind of censorship going on.

What we think doesn't matter....If ******* was busted, and people here post about it....

However if you read the fine print on the UG EULA.. they UG reserves the right to modify posts/delete etc... and we all click on the check box and join...

They make the rules...

Rules are good.........

What we think doesn't matter....If ******* was busted, and people here post about it....

However if you read the fine print on the UG EULA.. they UG reserves the right to modify posts/delete etc... and we all click on the check box and join...

They make the rules...
And open dialogue is good as well.

Open dialogue may lead to more reviews, eventually leading to more advertising.

Fates - there is definitely more than meets the eye here especially with your specific situation. I'll fill you in off line.
Thanks Gavvy. I'll grab rmankeys one of these days and meet you in the Scandals high-mileage lap dance area. Looks like Troutman needs to loosen up as well. Luckily there's plenty of other places to find the truth (and pussy).

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Thanks Gavvy. I'll grab rmankeys one of these days and meet you in the Scandals high-mileage lap dance area. Looks like Troutman needs to loosen up as well. Luckily there's plenty of other places to find the truth (and pussy).
You are a stand up guy and I am happy to know you in real life and not through UG. I think rmankeys will be up to it in a month or two ;)