Good Luck Spa 718-767-3705

It's a small spa in an area with many other Asian places, so it doesn't look too "strange" or not legit. Discretion is something I highly appreciate. I like the fact that I can receive an actual massage here and not only a handie. I mean, it's not like a proper massage from a legit place, but still a massage nevertheless. Especially with Coco, my last provider, a Chinese lady who took care of my back and of all the kinks and knots she was able to find. So yeah, she did a nice work applying pressure to my back. But Coco did an even better work pumping my cock during the flip. I was busy, touching her ass and playing with her tits, but she was fully focused on my dick. Not a lot of balls play but I rolled with it since the hand job was really intense and I didn't really need much more to get off. I loved the way Coco jacked me off and I wouldn't change a thing of our session.

I was previously a regular here, but due to job change have not been able to visit in a while. When I did used to go (maybe 8 months ago), Amy and Annie were my favorite.

Not a review..more of an Fyi. will try to come back tomorrow with a real review.

Visited today, Saturday, 1:30pm, Joy, 27 y/o Chinese. VERY PRETTY GIRL!!. I've been mongering for-ever and this girl is as pretty as any that I've had. Average height, long black hair, slender, very cutely dressed. Perfect body, IMHO. A cups, but perfectly shaped. Nice butt. Those who need large breasts may want to deduct points but I have always believed that "more than a handful is wasted". $35 hh + $100 for hj w blouse pulled up and pants pulled down. Would not allow touch @ pussy. Don't think FS would ever be on the menu, but exceptional for what it is. Will definitely be back.

Visited today, Saturday, 1:30pm, Joy, 27 y/o Chinese. VERY PRETTY GIRL!!. I've been mongering for-ever and this girl is as pretty as any that I've had. Average height, long black hair, slender, very cutely dressed. Perfect body, IMHO. A cups, but perfectly shaped. Nice butt. Those who need large breasts may want to deduct points but I have always believed that "more than a handful is wasted". $35 hh + $100 for hj w blouse pulled up and pants pulled down. Would not allow touch @ pussy. Don't think FS would ever be on the menu, but exceptional for what it is. Will definitely be back.
I Beg to differ with your wording. You could fairly & accurately say "More than a handful is NOT NECESSAY"
But I've ABSOLUTELY been able to do things with "More than a Handful" that I can not do with "Only a handful" clearly demonstrating that the extra was certainly Not Wasted.
Just sayin
Nice Review However...Thanks for the Input

Addendum...It also matters what size your hands are heh heh 1634474187531.png

Cathy
Chinese, 50s, nice set of Bs with thick nipples

Decided I wanted a decent massage with some extras and came here.
Drew Cathy. Not someone I would normally pick but I don’t know who’s the ATF here and I didn’t see other available girls.
Have the donation of 55 for an hr.
Massage room was nice and comfortable. Not a fully closed door but the accordion style side closing types.
Massage was just ok. She does the push style. Didn’t feel much skill but it was relaxing.
She knows how to ST…and got my blood flowing. I was happy about that!
On the flip, she didn’t go straight for the boys, which is another good sign. She knows how to work towards it. Then she goes slowly down yo start a hj.
Without me asking, she flips out her surprisingly nice set of Bs that had thick nipples. So nice to grab and suck on.
Pants stayed on the whole time as she said she has her period. All good, I devoured them jugs while she was stroking me. She got worked up and went to lick and suck my nipples and wanted to hop on me but stopped herself.
Eventually I did the deed and she cleaned me up throughly. A bit more of a massage and it was times up.
No mention of any tips which I always appreciate!
I left a 45 tip on the table and it was all good.
On the way out I did see some younger looking girls who looked cute. Might have to revisit them! Just need to know which are the good ones here!