Good Girl Spa (917) 582-1817

Status
Not open for further replies.
The place was clean and well maintained. mamasan was quite busy with the other clients so I had to wait in a private room for my turn. Got naked and just put my back on the table to relax. I mostly get a little nervous and it happens all the time for minutes once I get in any amps. But I get calm as minutes go by. A couple minutes later, Chris greeted me with a smile. I could see her attractiveness her body was definitely my type. She held my right hand and brought me into shower room which was warm. That's great. I don'k like to be in a space low temperature especially when I get naked. She cleaned my cleaves, anus pretty well and flipped me over. Got some additional lather when she cleaned my cock.
It felt like a short HJ just for teasing and playing. Maybe she checked out a range of its hardness and length. In massage room, she allowed me to roam her stuff with my fingers. So I could see, she's got great tits with clean shaved pussy. The massage ended and a HE was offered. I took a CFS but before that she started to give me BBBJ. Lots of pleasant tongue plays all around my cock. RIM was available as much as I want. She really cleaned my anus with her tongue. Flipped over again, I grabbed her tits for a bit while she kept jerking me off. I was so hard and horny that time that she started to give me another BBBJ immediately. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it to her pussy since I ejaculated prematurely. Her mouth was awesome! She really made my junior to spit all junks out via her throat. I think it was DEEP THROAT which really chocked head gently tightly while pumping in there... so finally had to give up holding the sauce lid on. Suddenly the lid gone somewhere and my cock spread all the sauce out to the target. All in all, the experience was great but I wish I could've lasted a little bit longer. Will pound her ass on my next chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.