Good deal on condoms

Drugstore.com has a deal on Durex condoms. Its a 50 pack for $20.48 shipped. Do a search on the drugstore site for durex and click on the Unversity pack. There is a tee shirt and baseball cap included. If you use the $5 off coupon for first time buyers w/ $15 purchase, it will be shipped almost free. I dunno if these condoms are a good as trojans but I am gonna find out. The price is right too, mine was delivered in 2 days.

Here is a link to the $5 off:

http://www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=612DC36F&aid=333840&aparam=HAHu6s1Hzp4-CXzzeAUtoQtdP.U7ZIdTbg

Here is some text from the site:

50 ~ Assorted Durex® Condoms
1 ~ Navy Blue Baseball Cap with "Property of Durex® Sex Ed. Dept., XXXXXL" embroidered on the front. 100% Cotton. Adjustable.
1 ~ XL T-Shirt in gray with "Property of Durex Sex Ed. Dept., XXXXXL" printed in navy blue on the front.
1 ~ Durex® Condoms Peel & Stick Light Switch Cover with Durex Logo and male figure.
1 ~ Fishbowl-shaped Plastic Container.
1 ~ Maintain® Maximum Strength Desensitizing Lubricant for Men, 1 oz (28.4gm)
And - One coupon for a Free 3-count Pack of Durex condoms when you order anything from drugstore.com!

About Maintain® Desensitizing Lubricant for Men: Maintain® desensitizing lubricant provides greater staying power and prolongs the sexual pleasure of both partners. The clear, odorless lubricant does so by assisting in the prevention of premature ejaculation. Maintain® desensitizing lubricant sets you free to enjoy the pleasure of sex. Made in USA. Active Ingredient: Benzocaine, 7.5% in a water washable base. Also contains Carbomer, Polyethylene Glycol Warnings: Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision. If this product is used as directed and does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a physician. Avoid contact with the eyes. If you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching, discontinue use immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a physician.