Good day spa in Neptune - 4 hands

Susie or Julie? Well, I picked both in this time, they are mature and hot ladies so I asked for them to be my masseuses.
TS was done by Julie. Susie was waiting for me in the room. They both started to give me good massage. Susie took my shoulder and Julie took care of my ass and legs. They oiled me up and gave me a long strokes thru my limbs. It was medium and fuc*** good. They gave some compliments on my body and I knew everything was business but who cares. They were nice and just did what we talked about. Julie opened my legs and approached to my junior. My hands were roaming inside of Susie's underwear. Susie played with my neck and ear and Julie was gently pulling my dick down. Told them flip over, they both took out their asset for me. One by one. I tired all 4 melons and also gave compliments to them. Julie's boobs felt like man-made cause it was little more firm than usual. Julie went to and started to give me great CBJ and Susie took care of my chest, nipples and ears. I finished while Julie was giving me a crazy CBJ and it just took 4-5 minutes. Got another TS with Susie. Went back and they switched position. Susie took care of my two berries and Julie sucked and licked my nipples and allowed light fingering on her pussy. Told to Susie stop sucking my dick and go to RCG. Julie took out her boobs and fed me. Susie bounced on me and I hardly could see her ass sucking my shaft with her pussy. Wow.. I made a second one less than 5 minutes...

After some more mutual touching they got a warm towel and cleaned the oil off before asking me to flip up, I did so and they began working my thighs and my balls quite a bit, once I was hard enough Julie grabbed the dick with just one hand and began pulling it over and over until she’d finally made me third cum, and man, they really made my ball sag shrunk!