Gonorrhoea and how it's passed and cured

I have not been back. It took 3 months to clear up. Once a dog bites you, you don't try to feed him again. There's plenty other AMP'S OUT THERE. I WAS TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING. NOW I'M SORRY I DID. I WILL NOW BE DEFENDING MYSELF ANYMORE!

I have not been back. It took 3 months to clear up. Once a dog bites you, you don't try to feed him again. There's plenty other AMP'S OUT THERE. I WAS TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING. NOW I'M SORRY I DID. I WILL NOW BE DEFENDING MYSELF ANYMORE!
What kind of gonorrhea was it? Some sort of strain on steroids? B/c it takes about a week to clear up with antibiotics, 2 at the most. No offense but I'm calling b.s. on this one.

Go to hell. This is my last post on the matter. If gonhorea goes undiagnosed sexual partners can pass the disease back and forth. I was married and I infected my wife. Instead of being honest with her she gave it back to me. It took almost 3 months to get diagnosed an treated. It also cost me my marriage. I don't appreciate being called a liar and believe me this is the last time I try to help anybody out go to hell all of you

You never clarified. Did you raw dog on the fucking?

The operative words are "USUALLY" and "IN MOST CASES" I WAS NOT EITHER OF THESE.
No need for caps there big fella. No one's yelling at you. First, if this is true, sorry you went thru 3 months of hell, when 99.9% of the population suffer for about a week, and B, all I'm saying is, sounds fishy. You're brand new and your first series of posts is about some terminator strain of gonorrhea that no one here has heard of or mentioned prior. Sounds like a residential neighbor of the place, trying to keep business away. We've seen it before. That's all. Now, god speed, and bring some actual reviews reviews to the table. I'll tend to trust you more after a few of those.

Go to hell. This is my last post on the matter. If gonhorea goes undiagnosed sexual partners can pass the disease back and forth. I was married and I infected my wife. Instead of being honest with her she gave it back to me. It took almost 3 months to get diagnosed an treated. It also cost me my marriage. I don't appreciate being called a liar and believe me this is the last time I try to help anybody out go to hell all of you
I just saw this "guy" told me to go to hell...! That was actually the funniest thing I've seen all day. Can't believe i missed it!
I'm already there my friend, I'm already there...

While I never had a STD or STI I became interested in knowing more so I googled Gonorrhea this is what I found most interesting about it
Gonorrhea symptoms normally show up between 1 and 10 days after you get the infection. Some people don't see any symptoms until after they've had the infection for months. Others -- usually women -- may never have symptoms at all.Apr 2, 2019 so given this his statement might be true but it does not take this long to get rid of it.

FYI, since 2014, there has been a growing bacterial resistant strain of gonorrhea and one that is nearly 100% transmitted via oral sex [bbbj's seem to be the transportation method]

Increasing rates of gonococcal (GC) infection and antimicrobial resistant (AMR) GC, lots of medical journal articles detailing this.

And "bare" sex has increased chances of STD's, but many are changing and becoming resistant to standard treatments and taking far longer to cure

Unfortunately, it can't be ignored. I now keep it covered for oral and vaginal. (I never did anal out of respect for my junior member encountering fecal debris. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of times I wanted to tap one but restrained my urge.)

HPV, HIV, HSV, STD, gonorrhoea, chlamydia, syphilis, must be close to 100 in all the strains to be had. And its always on my mind whenever I play. When I see her making a nose-dive with junior as her target, I shuffle about, abort her mission and suit-up junior.

Look, guys it is no joke. I was playing mostly safe and in the heat of battle one day, I lost my head and allowed junior in for a swim without diving gear. Junior felt a bit abnormal thereafter and I got treated for a low-grade infection and took some antibiotics and I was symptom-free thereafter.

But even that is not good enough. Men can harbor HPV viruses, absolutely, positively undetected by testing. And you can transfer that to a female and it becomes detectable and can lead to cervical cancer. There is a shot taken now by females but it does not cover all HPV's as there are many strains. It covers only the most popular.

I was in that scenario. My SO got treated and seems fine now and gets tested regularly but it altered our relationship. The love is still there but would never go raw with a husband harboring an undetected HPV that can lead to cervical cancer.

Try your best to protect yourself and others.