Golden Spa

Just came back from Golden Spa in Atlanta Georgia. I don't remember the exact location because it was a business trip. The location of the spa had strip clubs and other spa's. I hope that helps.

Well I decided to do some recon and hit this joint.
It was 60 dollars at the door for 1 hour.

When mamasan showed me the Korean babe (i love korean girls but i always have bad experiences with them) my dick was erected instantaneously. She was about 5.6, 110lbs and c -cup tits....they are fake but that doesn't bother me.

She ask me if i wanted fs and i said yes. I wanted multiple pops and she said ok....pay me now. Whenever someone says pay me now thing I know it is bad news. I said I'll pay after the table shower. Table shower was rushed....because it is a fs joint and wants you out the door asap.

We get back to the room and she said pay me now. I said how much....she said 350 dollars. I said no way. Just give me a massage. She said ok what you want. I negotiated on 2 hr for 100 dollars. She said you pay now. I said no way i pay later......no pay now. Then I said I'll pay 60 now and 40 after. She was ok with that. The bitch runs out for 2 minutes and comes back with rubber gloves and oil. I hate this rubber glove shit. She would not take off her clothes or let me touch her fake tits.

After the 1st hr she said pay me 40 now.....I said no way. We negotiated 40 after. she looked pissed and ruined the whole experience. I left after that and said this is not going to work....

service 0 out of 10
personality -5 out of 10

I would recommend everyone to stay away from these places. Total rip-off.

OK I get the artsy free paper and go to the back and i find "Piedmont Spa" on Lakeshore RD. Its in a nice little house in a commercial/industrial ave. Mamasan greets me and if you dressed her up some, she wouldnt be bad at all. I took this as a pretty good sign. Anyway she asks for the 40/60 half hour /hour house fee and i tell her no cash til i approve the girl.

In comes "Yumi" who at first glance looked like an overly made up older lady. I looked closer and determined she was only in her low 30's and the make-up was hurting rather than helping. She had kinda a boyish broad shouldered non killer body but I didnt see much fat and I decided to give it a whirl. After a little haggling i agreed to $100 and a tip later if she did a good job. To make a long story short, she has a terrible boob job and she tried to catch a reaction from me when i saw them but not being a boob man at all, i didnt react one way or the other and i think she was happy about that. At any rate, she was quite cooperative, agreeing to all my requests. She licked my nips and balls without a fight and i daty data for quite some time so i couldnt complain. Being on vacation i threw her an extra $20 but she was hoping for more.

All in all, a 7 oit of 10 experience. I doubt id repeat but it takes a superstar to get me twice. I think most guys over 40 would be pretty happy with Yumi. Go get it!.

Last edited:
I too visited Golden Spa. I drove up, parked in the back and Mamasan immediately wanted to take me into the room. I was like No... I want to see the line up. She then brought out 3 beautiful girls. The one I picked was named Sam. I honestly think its the same chick Hom-Sup picked. Well anyway, she says Mamasan said youve been here before, I told her yeah but a long time ago. She said, "What you want, full service". Sh** I was horny as hell. She is 5'2 maybe 5'3 with a great rack of fake tits. Maybe a full 36C. and great ass. Sure I wanted to bang this. I said yeah. She said ok 400 dollars. I laughed and smiled and said all I have is 160. Which was the truth. I never go in there with alot of money. She says 160 for a blowjob only. I say no, thats ok and try to put my coat on. She then unzips my pants pulls out my di** and says 300. I said all I have is 160 baby. We go back and forth and finally she agrees on the 160. I gave her the cash.

She leaves and comes back which felt like 5-10 min. When she comes back in she says, "oh you no pay alot so we be quick". I said no...we be till I say I cum. She laughed and then moved her top and made up some lame excuse that her tits were sore for some reason so dont suck them. Whatever, I just wanted to look at em anywway when i did her. She pulls out a ton of K-Y Jelly and starts jerking me off acting like shes going to suck me off. She says, I can suck it with no condom sir? I said sure, but she didnt even kiss my head. She just wanted to get it hard enough to go at it. I actually thought she wanted me to blow my load from her hand job. I mean doesnt she give happy endings to probably 80% of her customers! So shes good at the hand motion.

I put her on the bed and did my thing. 10 min later I was done. We did missionay mostly with some doggie and light spanking.

She cleans me up. Tells me to come bakc and says I'm the 160 man, so we dont have to negotiate.

Overall, hassle wise its a 5 out of 10. Tooooo much with too little in return.
Looks wise shes a FREAKING 9! Maybe even a full fledged 10. Prefect shape, GREAT face, Straight Teeth, colored hair! A real looker!

So there you have it. After the holidays and when I get some more cash I'll hit another spot and write how the whore are there!

I'm confused. You say you fucked a 9/10 for 160 and that was too much for too little in return? I'm lost.
Overall, hassle wise its a 5 out of 10. Tooooo much with too little in return.
Looks wise shes a FREAKING 9! Maybe even a full fledged 10. Prefect shape, GREAT face, Straight Teeth, colored hair! A real looker!

I'm confused. You say you fucked a 9/10 for 160 and that was too much for too little in return? I'm lost.
No it wasn't the cost just the haggling and the waiting... That's what made it not worth it. That and she tired to make me have a happy ending in her hand with the jack off and all. That's it.

For some reason I can't start a new thread, so I'll ask here. Has anyone had any luck with extras inside a clud in Atl. I went to Pink Pony the other night and it was a total rip off...I had better action on the floor. Someone suggested the Clemont Lounge which I am checking out tonight, but??? I also heard that possibly the place on Roswell Rd., about 1.5 miles inside the peremeter may have some girls doing some extras duty.

Probably will be too late, but I will be in ATL next week on business and plan to do some mongering while there - I will probably hit Gold as well as several SC's in hopes of some action. I will report back if it is anything worth while