Golden Showers!

I've been with a couple girls where im eating them real good and they gettin all effin horny and all of a sudden she starts peein. holy sh**! she say "so sorry" yeah...oh well next time go to the bathroom b4 we start a session. maybe she think its erotic or somethin.

So, bizarre question. I have always wanted to go to an AMP and get a golden shower during the table shower and luxuriate in the experience during the massage, but whenever I ask I get a hostile response? It seems that Doms love to make you drink, and spa girls love to give pleasure, why does no one seem to love to make me drink then loves to give me pleasure? Thoughts? Suggestions?

So, bizarre question. I have always wanted to go to an AMP and get a golden shower during the table shower and luxuriate in the experience during the massage, but whenever I ask I get a hostile response? It seems that Doms love to make you drink, and spa girls love to give pleasure, why does no one seem to love to make me drink then loves to give me pleasure? Thoughts? Suggestions?
you just might run into one who will do it in the ts IF you give em some dough. most of these women will do anything for some dough! so next time say" hey i would like a gs, can you do it for me", while having a convo in the regular room b4 u get to the ts.