Golden Foot Spa 631-991-7400

I searched but could not find anything on this place. Here goes my review.

I went to this place last week not even expecting anything but a good massage. From what I gather they don’t advertise on the normal websites. It’s definately a place where non mongers go as I’ve seen women in there getting foot massages. It’s a big place and they have have foot massage stations out in the open as well as private rooms (Curtians). I paid a surly Asian gentleman at the front desk 30 for 30 min. Greeted by a cute Asian girl with small breasts and a tight ass.. probably early 20’s. They have little cooking timers they set so you know when the time is up. Caught an amazing massage. Egg timer went off. She said “massage done”. Oh no. I took the towel off my mid section and pointed at junior. She giggled and was hesitant but not appalled like I was asking something outrageous. She started talking to me about what I do (I guess to see if I was LE) - someone outside the room yelled in a language I can only assume was Korean or Chinese and the girl yelled back at her and she left. I then told her I’ll give her 30 dollars to take care of me. She agreed. I then proceeded to get an amazing HJ with oil. She was whispering crazy shit in my ear about how much she wants to see my “juice”. Total turn on. Grabbed all up on her, released and was cleaned up with a hot towel. Total damage 60, 30 of which I put on a credit card upon entering.

Thinking this might have been a rare experience (as I said it’s a nice place and not shady) I went again last night. I entered and the angry Asian guy wasn’t behind the counter. I was greeted by a girl I think in her 30’s who took me into one of the rooms. She had a flat ass but surprisingly large breasts. She did the egg timer and massaged me. Not too bad. I initiated the flip and flat out offered 30 for HE. Unlike the other one she immediately went to work without coaxing. Finished and she wiped me up. I paid her 30 and she walked me out. Total damage 30 dollars!! I’m assuming she took advantage of the fact the guy wasn’t at the counter and made a quick side hustle. Who knows. Either way, both times successful. Best part was I didn’t feel awkward as this place isn’t a typical AMP. Someone seeing me walk in there wouldn’t think anything. All in all... a nice hidden gem in plain sight.

Hi first time comment on Utopua Guide That early twenties small little boobs tight ass girl that took care of you for $30 with a good attitude sounds great - just my type I wish you had gotten her name Please post it if you go again and see her Thanks !

Hi first time comment on Utopua Guide That early twenties small little boobs tight ass girl that took care of you for $30 with a good attitude sounds great - just my type I wish you had gotten her name Please post it if you go again and see her Thanks !
Might not be helpful, but a buddy of mine I put on went there and described her to the guy at the front. He was able to get her... or at least someone who fit her discription. When I saw her it was Friday night around 7pm. When my friend went it was tue at around 4-5pm ish. Happy hunting!

Might not be helpful, but a buddy of mine I put on went there and described her to the guy at the front. He was able to get her... or at least someone who fit her discription. When I saw her it was Friday night around 7pm. When my friend went it was tue at around 4-5pm ish. Happy hunting!
So did your friend get a name?

Lucky you, Wellfish. I went there and got nothing. I guess I wasn't forceful.
I wasn’t forceful but since it’s a storefront that does legit business (as opposed to a room in an office building) it’s not as expected as other places. For all I know mgmt might not even be aware. But the 3 times I’ve went and two times my buddy went we were successful every time. If you don’t mind me asking, how did you go about it?

There is a place a few blocks north of the Golden Foot Spa, 276 I think, that was strictly legit, but now it advertises on *******. It posts three pictures of young Asian girls. Two of the pictures are identical to the pictures posted on the same site for a place on Main Street in Sayville. I guess they have the same management.

Soles2Jebus:
Things might have changed, since the place at 276 Wellwood seems to offer more than it did originally. I recently saw a sign at the Golde Foot Spa that stated it was under new management. Maybe they are now offering more also.