Gold Spa - Passaic - 917-940-9989

Texted MMS for a line up and saw that there was a new name Cherry on the list. Heard she was Japanese so I went over and parked in the back (private lot with maybe 8-9 spots behind the place).

MMS let me in and I asked if Cherry was available. MMS nodded and led me into a room, called out for Cherry and I went and took off my shoes.

Cherry came in wearing a short blue nightie. She is tall, about 5'6", ~115lbs, attractive GND face, white skin, mid-30s, and man-made Bs. We did the opening hug and we got the financials out of the way ($60 HF, $100tip) also gave her my Gold stamp card (after 7 visits the 8th is no HF)

She asked if I wanted to shower, asked me to change into the robe and went to sort out the financials. Did the TS where she was very thorough and soaped every inch of my back and front. Noticed that junior was standing during this and mentioned I was "genki" (energetic), joked around with her during this and did the listerine toast.

Back to the room (no robe, just towel on way back) and she did a pretty decent massage for 20 mins, got me a hot towel and wiped the lotion off. Went straight to the flip afterwards and the nightie came off.

Body was nice, boobs weren't too big, thin waist, touch of a pooch, and a decent Asian butt. She started off sitting on one of my legs so I could rub her V with my leg, while she was starting up the BBBJ. BJ was very nice, lots of sucking/slurping, side of the shaft and balls. Not much DTing but lots of eye contact throughout. Did that for a while maybe 7-8 mins.

She got the bag and asked how I would like to start. I said she should go on top and she went with the laying forward CG. Felt the top during this and found the MMs were soft at the tip but harder at the base. Did that a bit before switching to missionary, we went at missionary for a while before she started getting into it and really worked back at me. Didn't last long after she started really moving, locked her legs behind me and I finished in the bag.

She went and got a warm towel to clean me up, did a good bye kiss and I was out. I was quite happy with Cherry, she is very cheerful and smiled during the entire session.

Nice review. I am new here but excited to start contributing.
I visited Gold spa about two weeks ago.
I called and asked for cherry also but apparently she was busy but mamasan said there was 4 girls to pick from. So i drove over and took a chance.
Location easy to find and there is a back stairway that provides easy access away from main streets. I walked in and went to the room and yuki appeared. smoking hot. 9/10. came in lace lingerie, gave me a friendly hug. I gave her the 160 as well and she then directed me to a table shower.
table shower was nice. she cleaned me up well and was pleasant, no previews or anything yet. We came back to the room and she gave me a mediocre massage for abotu 15 minute. Not the worst ive gotten but not great either. I turned around and she immediately engulf by rod in her mouth and worked it beautifully. abotu 3-5 minutes of this and she asked me to do her DS. i happily obliged and realized i was a bit overeager so i turned her over to see her stunning face. we went missionary for a few more minutes before I started to go, when she realized she grabbed on for dear life and continued to thrust as if she needed it, absolute bliss at that moment. she cleaned me up and disappeared for a few minutes. it was only 30 minutes and i thought i had paid for an hour. I was almost hoping to go for another round but then I could hear that they wanted to rush me out, I guess it was a busy afternoon. I got dressed and went on my way. A little short but I had a great time with a beautiful lady. Would repeat.

Just got back from seeing Gina. Crazy good visit. She's about 5'4", face is a 7, thick but not fat, C-D cups (natural). She came into the room and immediately started with the DFK and I mean jammed her tongue in my mouth. After a short session of that, she pushed me back so I was leaning on the massage table and went right at it with a bbbj. I mean she can deep throat with the best of them and no gagging. Finally off with the clothes and heading to the shower room for a quick stand up cleaning. She's back on her knees with more bbbj and spent a lot of time washing the private parts. Back to the room and she undresses. I have to say she looked really good. She wants me to DATY so I get her on her back and have at it. Go to stick FIA and she denies me. But, I read where so allowed it so I just gave her this disappointed look. She then said ok and now I'm doing the DATY and FIA (combo. She took a loooong time but finally came. We then switched it up and she's got me on all fours doing her rim/bls/bbbj specialty. She is amazing. Finally asks me to fuck her and we start off in mish but I have to get at her doggy. Great view especially with the mirror right next to us. After a lot of pumping I finally blow. This gal is a winner who you have to see. House fee 60, tip 100 and I gave her an extra 20 as I was leaving because the rimming was terrific.

Just saw Jenny. BBJ, DFK, CFS/BBFS, CIP
She's definitely a MILF/GILF that has had a lot of cosmetic work done (face and ass for sure, tits probably). She's still decently attractive though with a very fit body and some tattoos. No table shower for me so she went straight to the massage after payment (160 for an hour). The massage was actually really good and I enjoyed it. After the massage she gets me to lift up a bit while im still face-down and she starts rimming and giving me a hj for a couple of minutes.

She tells me to flip over and starts giving me a bbj. She deepthroats pretty well and I felt no teeth either. After a few minutes she gets a condom and starts off in cowgirl. Her riding is really good, and the view of her tits during this is great too. Got some dfk done here and after a few more minutes she asks me to fuck her in doggy so I stand up and go to work.

We end up in mish and then the MMS starts yelling for Jenny in Korean, asking if she's almost done and how much longer lol. I understand this much Korean at least so when Jenny says "5 minutes" in Korean i ask in her English, "wow you're gonna make me cum in 5 minutes?" She laughs and says yes then immediately tells me to take off the condom and fuck her raw. Needless to say, she got me finished in the next 5 minutes... When I was close I asked her where she wanted me to cum and she told me it's okay to finish inside so I obliged.

She was a little giggly and quite playful so it helped me take it easy. Very friendly and speaks enough English to have simple conversation if you don't speak Korean or whatever other languages she speaks. Overall good vibes and good experience. I didn't keep track of time but I didn't feel like I was shorted. The massage felt a little long but like i said it was a good one so I didn't mind. $160 for the hour and she didn't ask for extra for the "benefits" I got but tipped of course. Will likely repeat after I try some of the other girls at 785/Gold.

Gina - 160 plus 20$ tip

haven’t been of the house in a while and went to checkout Gold particularly Gina. Read a lot of good reviews on her but don’t see any any here so thought I’d share. She’s a nice looking Chinese girl In her 30’s with a nice set of C’s and ok ass. Face is pretty. Smiley and happy vibe when she walked in the room. Started out with a table shower. Cleaned me very thoroughly and quickly went back to the room. She ended up opening the wrong door and we saw someone about to get a BBJ lol. Went into our room and the roller coaster of crazy deep rimming and deep throating began.

She had me get on all 4 and went crazy. BBJ from under and more rimming then then more of that on my back and paying attention to my twins. Banged her out in missionary. Cowgirl. Doggy. asked to finish with more rimming BBJ combo and back under me she goes and I pound it out in her throat. Fantastic service. Gave an extra $20 on my way out.