Going to Vegas - Looking for a Recommendation

Going to Vegas in a couple of weeks, will be staying on the Strip. Can anyone recommend an outcall girl (Asian preferrably but not neccessarily) that's good for full service with BBBJ?
Thanks

Going to Vegas in a couple of weeks, will be staying on the Strip. Can anyone recommend an outcall girl (Asian preferrably but not neccessarily) that's good for full service with BBBJ?
Thanks
Im in Vegas now and i have tried quite a few Asian MP's as i always do. I had a hard time getting a HJ from an old hag. All the places seem the same. Even the hags told me there are no hot young Asians here. someone advised a strip club but I know ill never get out of there for less than 350 so im not wasting my time.

Vegas really sucks for as hobbyist imo. Hard to believe.

Last edited:
Generally speaking

As a NY native I'd say there is an excellent choice of ladies here, what with aspiring models and actresses. But you need to know who you can trust (hence this board).

Generally speaking, how does Vegas compare? I'll bet it's easier to blow a wad of cash for lousy service since many customers are transient, thus they would not be prospective steady clients.

As a NY native I'd say there is an excellent choice of ladies here, what with aspiring models and actresses. But you need to know who you can trust (hence this board).

Generally speaking, how does Vegas compare? I'll bet it's easier to blow a wad of cash for lousy service since many customers are transient, thus they would not be prospective steady clients.
You must do your research before you go. It is too easy to get ripped off, disappointed or overpay. In general, it is pricier than NY/NJ, although that may have changed w/ the downturn in the economy, which has hit Vegas hard.

Sorry to bust your bubble but that chick is Jessica Burciaga, Playboy Playmate.
Wait, so you mean Jessica Burciaga is working as a hooker in Vegas?
Just kidding.

I am shocked, SHOCKED, I tell you, that there is bait and switch going on here, especially in a CL post. Shocked.

Back to the drawing board.....

Thanks
Look for a review on Exotic Kim (not our Tattoed Asian KIm, who is very special).
I had just been reading reviews on her and they seemed to be outstanding, but now I can't seem to find her on their search. She is decribed as a very high energy, beuatiful Vietnames, professional stripper/comapnion who goes out of her way to please, and has none of the usual affectations of some of the vegas girls. seems she delivers as promised and does both outcall & incall. I was just reading the review yesterday, but don't remember how I linked to it.
GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
There was a girl advertising in the UG Free Ads for Touring girls: Sheena Rey, who is based in Vegas.
She looks really hot. She would be my first choice if she was back in Vegas the week I was there
http://www.sheenarey.com/

Last edited:
On hold

I'll give you guys the short version:

Trip is postponed probably for several months. My best buddy got nailed dipping into his business's money that he co-owns with his brother in order to gamble....to the tune of 20K. His wife and brother are ready to fucking kill him.
Now is not the time to go to Vegas. At least for a while. Sucks.

There are tons and I mean tons of great deals going on in LV these days. Top of the line strip hotels like Mandalay Bay, Bellagio, Wynn, etc are rolling out the red carpet with golden opportunities. I suspect this will be the case for a while until the traffic flow increases.

Sit tight, LV will be there when you're good to go. As I have said countless times about Vegas, the ladies are abundant. Both P4P, and NP4P (which I prefer). Just get your ass out there and pussy will be upon you before you unpack your bags.

BTW, the pool scene at Mandalay Bay is over the top. World class ass 360 degrees. I highly recommend Club Pure at Caesars. Your opportunities are endless. Just a taste of places, there are too many to list.