Going to Myrtle

LW - Nice story but seriously...How'd you hit 'em? Plus BYOB, you saved a fortune. Just picking up a 12 pack of Coronas. That alone covered you VIP.
The funny thing is that we did not know. The guys that I was with, knew it was all nude. We got to the parking lot and saw everyone walking in with beers. So we left, bought a case and went back in. There was a $25 cover but still well worth it. They even take your beer, put it in a cooler and fill it with ice for you.

I'm not sure if it's a sign of the <hard> times or what but Derrières has always been a tough place to get much more than a decent lap dance. I'm sure times aren't any better in Myrtle (or as we like to call it - The Land of Milk and Honeys) for the skin trade than they are elsewhere. So in a weird way we're all benefiting from the bad financial goings-on. This joint and Masters have the best looking girls on the beach but also some of the lowest chances of getting much from them. Hopefully that's changed. Any more reports out there?

Almost time for our annual trip

The boys are heading down to Myrtle early this year - as in on tax day (4./15). I'd very much appreciate an update on the club and/or provider scene since none of us have been down there since last July. We're wondering if any places have opened/closed, what the going rates are in the VIP's these days, etc. While I'm doing my research on the usual club sites, I find UG reports to be way more reliable. We have 15+ years of visits under our belts but things are changing everywhere so we're wondering what's up @ The Beach?

Thanks for the help - will post a full report upon our return.

Does anyone know of any FS AMP'S in Myrtle Beach? Im moving there in a few weeks so any info would be greatly appreciated and I will show my gratitude by keeping ya posted on what I discover there.

Does anyone know of any FS AMP'S in Myrtle Beach? Im moving there in a few weeks so any info would be greatly appreciated and I will show my gratitude by keeping ya posted on what I discover there.
Normally, I would not have approved a post that was a question from a new member on his first post. That is UG policy.
But I want to see whether my consideration will be rewarded with the gratitude you expressed. Therefore, I put the post through and hope that someone will respond to you.
Just keep in mind your promise with the understanding that this will impact my view of how to treat similar posts in the future.

Well, seems you've been there a few months now and no word from you. I realize that no one responded to you, so there's actually no need to show any gratitude yet. But - and this is a big but - new members are expected to give before they get. So how about setting a great example and telling us about your finds in Myrtle Beach.