Goddess Veronica 631-606-0189 White MILF

billyS

Reign of Terror
Veronica … is a scam… reached out to her regarding a video session and she was quick to ask for the money upfront and quickly disappeared. She finally reached out 2 days later saying “she needed the money and was in hospital” and she promised to make up to me. It’s been 2 weeks and nothing!
Interesting that no one else has had this experience with her and this is your first post.

Maybe you have an axe to grind with her?

Veronica … is a scam… reached out to her regarding a video session and she was quick to ask for the money upfront and quickly disappeared. She finally reached out 2 days later saying “she needed the money and was in hospital” and she promised to make up to me. It’s been 2 weeks and nothing!
So you sent or paid ahead for a video session? Lol. Sorry but if this is true you deserve to get scammed lol.

Was just waiting patiently and did a search and saw this forum. Just stating the facts since she said “she’s a wonderful person and great to her clients.”

Idk what’s going on here .that last guy proved to b a jerk who asked me as an initial question if I could sit on his face while he ate my asshole . People just need to write negative reviews
I know what I’m worth & I know my morals . Thank you lostone for telling everyone what’s going on in my personal life . I appreciate it . Happy holidays . I have 100’s of happy clients

Idk what’s going on here .that last guy proved to b a jerk who asked me as an initial question if I could sit on his face while he ate my asshole . People just need to write negative reviews
I know what I’m worth & I know my morals . Thank you lostone for telling everyone what’s going on in my personal life . I appreciate it . Happy holidays . I have 100’s of happy clients
I’m done with this utopia guide my clients know what I’m worth and if you came and saw me you would know please don’t tell anyone my personal life I don’t need to scam $60 thank you very much

I’m sorry to the moderator and I understand if you need to delete my messages I get so upset because I treat my clients with such respect and I value their time and money maybe people don’t know what’s going on in someone’s personal life it’s been seven days he went away for the weekend and told me he couldn’t do it and now it’s been literally seven days this was never my intention I’m trying to send his money back and he has blocked me everywhere

Monday was my first day back at work in over two weeks

Just to defend Veronica. She is a great girl and a sweetheart . I never saw her for any of her Domination services I went for her body rub. Both times i saw her I had a great time.. love talking to her almost as much as getting the rub. This was earlier this past summer. Shes professional and not a scammer .

I’m not sure who you are “ insatiable1”, but thank you . I should’ve reached out to that man sooner , but I just needed some space at that moment . Thank you insatiable1 for being a client, supporting my business , for informing people of who I am as a woman & also my work ethic . I had a boss once tell me that guys don’t come to see me for my personality. I think that’s definitely a part of why I retain clients and thank you for acknowledging that. That’s more important to me than my looks . although I know I need to have looks to be in this business lol ‍♀️

Children, boys and girls, let’s all behave.

Anyone who works in any service industry knows that you can never please everyone. Similarly, on boards such as this one, people can often hide behind pseudonyms, remaining anonymous and faceless. This leads to fake, inaccurate, sometimes jealous posts from competitors, angry ex’s, jilted lovers, estranged business associates, etc.

Perhaps it is best to draw one’s conclusions from overall reviews or personal experience.

Having met and sessioned with Goddess Victoria as well as with others, for what it’s worth, I can attest that she is beautiful, charming, talented, sexy, cautious, clean and very charismatic. Her work ethic is second to none.

I shill for no one, criticize when warranted, but also give credit where credit is duly earned!

I texted and found it difficult to communicate because she would answer with yes or no as I asked about availability and what not instead of her saying Yes, my schedule is….
Finally I attempted to schedule a visit and there was no response. So she may just be hard to communicate with. Hopefully not a scammer.

Good morning ! Thank you Bad Boy. That review was as genuine as they get . Unfortunately, what he said is true . Sometimes, as in life, others don’t want others to succeed. It’s a sad but true fact. I worry about making my business what it is & try not to concern myself w other providers out there . There is room for all of us. Thank you ! You did mean me correct ? lol Veronica .

Good morning ! Thank you Bad Boy. That review was as genuine as they get . Unfortunately, what he said is true . Sometimes, as in life, others don’t want others to succeed. It’s a sad but true fact. I worry about making my business what it is & try not to concern myself w other providers out there . There is room for all of us. Thank you ! You did mean me correct ? lol Veronica .
Yes, sorry, it’s Veronica, not Victoria.

K

KingKoopa

Ooofffhhh, strong accusation and absolutely disgusting if she did do it.

Interested to see what she does next.

Dungeon AKA Raven Den is the real deal. Located in Bohemia with private parking and entrance, the Den is fully stocked with all the toys you could want. Goddess obviously is committed to her work as she has invested serious money in this space to make it as authentic as possible. $ 300 for the session as she is an expert in role play and catering to all fetishes. HIGHLY recommended!!