Goddess Veronica 631-606-0189 White MILF

K

KingKoopa

Mod note: Moved from In Search Of because OP saw her and reviewed in post #13

Has any one see this Dom?

Apparently she works in the same Holbrook location as Jessica.

Any info would be appreciated before I fork over 200 for the HR.

K

KingKoopa

I’m very surprised there hasn’t been a review on her yet! Maybe because it seems that she’s a Mistress and guys don’t want to talk about getting their balls squeezed and maybe kicked.
Haha could be, I’m going for the Erotic Massage, but wouldn’t mind being a bossed around a little.

not too crazy tho, guess we’ll see what it’s about, she’s back in next week it seems.

I had the pleasure of seeing Goddess Veronica a few weeks ago, went for the 250 and was well worth it. defiantly knows what she is doing, very friendly not pushy and does not rush with what she is doing, GV goes over with you what you like and comes through in my opinion, its not going to be FS so don't waste your time asking, again my vibe with her, Would defiantly repeat with her however $ are budgeted when you are on a fixed income.

K

KingKoopa

Goddess Veronica is absolutely a goddess. She’s 100% the stunning woman from the photos.

she’s a milf, she gives you a solid massage, she Holds a conversation with you, and puts you at ease. Only thing that was on the table was hand release so that was a bit disappointing as I would love to explore some stretches with her fitness enthused body.

all in it was 185 for the hour of her standard body rub and I tipped 20 bucks.. not sure what that standard is in that situation.

verdict:

I won’t be back because it’s a little too pricey for the services rendered but she’s absolutely beautiful and great at what she does so I understand why she charges what she does.

I had the pleasure of seeing Goddess Veronica a few weeks ago, went for the 250 and was well worth it. defiantly knows what she is doing, very friendly not pushy and does not rush with what she is doing, GV goes over with you what you like and comes through in my opinion, its not going to be FS so don't waste your time asking, again my vibe with her, Would defiantly repeat with her however $ are budgeted when you are on a fixed income.
What did you get? You say no FS, but?

Met up with Veronica for the first time the other week. I had seen her ads for a while on twitter for the massage place she usually works at (pics are of her, she looks better in person).
She said she was doing Skype shows in the mean time.
We did a Skype show first to get to know each other and then I scheduled an in person body rub.

She quoted me $225 for the hour.
She was very up front about no FS, but that wasn’t a problem. She gave a very sensual full body rub, rubbing her body over mine. She told me to touch anywhere except her pussy (off limits to everything during the session). Overall the rub was very relaxing and really put me at ease.

As someone else said, she’s got a great fitness toned body, with nice enhanced breasts and incredibly soft skin. For a little extra she’ll use toys and fingers on your prostrate.

Overall it was worth it. Not surprising she doesn’t do FS. She told me she’s only been doing body rubs since recently and is mostly a dom. I’ll definitely return once her studio at Jessica’s reopens.

Goddess Veronica, as she is known known, is aptly titled.

A goddess in every sense of the word.
Visited yesterday late afternoon for a bondassage session, and can truly attest that she is a fit MILF, shapely, cautious, yet very talented and sensual master of her trade. Her newly constructed, immensely spacious, independent, private, immaculate Bohemian dungeon is fully equipped with every conceivable piece of BDSM equipment. Racks, crosses, tables, cages; whips, floggers, wheels, toys, cuffs, blindfolds, stuff I have never seen before.

Our session went better than planned. Unrushed fun, interactive and very explosive crescendo. Quoted hourly donations vary between $225 (bondassage) to $250 (fetish); FS not on the menu. However, sensual to strict, you choose.

Quoting Arnold, “I will be back!”

Goddess Veronica, as she is known known, is aptly titled.

A goddess in every sense of the word.
Visited yesterday late afternoon for a bondassage session, and can truly attest that she is a fit MILF, shapely, cautious, yet very talented and sensual master of her trade. Her newly constructed, immensely spacious, independent, private, immaculate Bohemian dungeon is fully equipped with every conceivable piece of BDSM equipment. Racks, crosses, tables, cages; whips, floggers, wheels, toys, cuffs, blindfolds, stuff I have never seen before.

Our session went better than planned. Unrushed fun, interactive and very explosive crescendo. Quoted hourly donations vary between $225 (bondassage) to $250 (fetish); FS not on the menu. However, sensual to strict, you choose.

Quoting Arnold, “I will be back!”
Was there any release involved, other then self ?

Veronica … is a scam… reached out to her regarding a video session and she was quick to ask for the money upfront and quickly disappeared. She finally reached out 2 days later saying “she needed the money and was in hospital” and she promised to make up to me. It’s been 2 weeks and nothing!